2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cant stand the same....damn....corny.....attempt at humor....every....single. ...damn day. As someone who frequents this thread, it gets stale. Add in the fact that he's wrong.

co-sign 100%

this stuff got old, almost 12 months ago

move onto something new kids

Favorite jokes on NT...

1. Cleveland slander
2. Rose slander
3. Melos all star jacket

Am I missing anything else? :lol:

There has to be something about the Mavs organization that is off putting to free agents, its great city despite the cowboys, Cuban isn't cheap, I wonder what it is?

Last edited:
I just cant stand the same....damn....corny.....attempt at humor....every....single. ...damn day. As someone who frequents this thread, it gets stale. Add in the fact that he's wrong.
Look at you. Why are you letting the internet get to you like this

I appreciate the jokes JJ

There has to be something about Dallas organization that is off putting to free agents, its great city despite the cowboys, Cuban isn't cheap, I wonder what it is?

Wasn't D Will gonna go there until he was hurt about Cuban not being there?

I don't think Carmelo really considered Houston or Dallas. Dallas probably knows that. Same goes for LA, might stay for the whole day since he lives in LA but we all know he's not going to either of those places.

So how many years in a row wlll the Mavs strike out on a big FA now? Gotta give it up to them for staying relevant though. Dirk is the most loyal player ever :lol:

Oh im good, believe me. This is light-work, but every now and then i need to step in. I cant ignore this mess every day, cant...dudes wanna ramble...i can ramble for dayssssssssss

carmelos meeting with the mavs only lasted 2 hours. probably just ate free dinner and dipped :lol:
:rofl: As long as Mark Cuban is so "involved" with the team I wouldn't want to play for the Mavericks either.

why?

carmelos meeting with the mavs only lasted 2 hours. probably just ate free dinner and dipped :lol:

That Dallas BBQ. :pimp: :pimp:

is possibly the 3rd best in the state. maybe 4th.

austin has the best. hands down.
houston is 2nd.
san antonio has a very texmex bbq style. then dallas.

Its fairly obvious that Melo is either staying in NY or coming to Chicago. I believe he will stay in New York. Not for a second did i entertain any other possibilities.

Is it actually possible the Bulls could make space to get both Melo and Pau? Windhorst said on SportsCenter that's what the Bulls have been talking about doing.

I also don't get what incentive other than money and keeping his attention loving wife happy there is to stay with the Knicks. They have nothing going for them besides Phil Jackson being involved in their organization. They won't make the playoffs again next season if he stays.

Last edited:
There aint no way the Bulls land Pau and Anthony

They were saying Reindsdorf might not even amnesty Boozer if they don't land Anthony

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom