2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose-Butler-Melo-Pau-Noah..................good luck, Eastern Conference.

might give that 90s bull team a run for its money...but then again, with all those contracts, that bench is gonna be thinner than jenny craig.

but how can you win in NY with one of the worst rosters in the league?

sure, if Lebron, Melo, Durant, or anyone was in NY and won a championship they would pretty much be a NY legend and talked about for the next 50 years but its not possible in the foreseeable future.

Roster wasn't the problem last year, it was coaching. Pretty much the same roster the year before was the #2 seed in the East.

If Carmelo wins in NY, it's much bigger than winning one or two in Chicago where a legend won 6 and made it look easy.

dont blame it all on the coach man, come on :smh:

Of course the blame isn't 100% on the coach. If you watched at least 30 Knick games though, you would know he gets most of the blame. Players quitting on him, complaining about his methods and systems and cursing him out during the games. Running the same play at the end of every close game, playing his favorites when they're struggling or ice cold instead of the hot hand or fresher legs.

Last edited:
Of course the blame isn't 100% on the coach. If you watched at least 30 Knick games though, you would know he gets most of the blame. Players quitting on him, complaining about his methods and systems and cursing him out during the games. Running the same play at the end of every close game, playing his favorites when they're struggling or ice cold instead of the hot hand or fresher legs.
etc
don't waste your breathe. they love to hate even when we suck :pimp:

dont blame it all on the coach man, come on :smh:
it was really felton and tyson playin bad the whole year, shumpert basically averaging one bucket per game as a starter and woodsons trash schemes (there was non). Idk it was like those 3 things couldnt be fixed the whole year.

But that coach does suck

It's not on him no but he has a part

rose-jvg.jpg

Speaking of DRose slander JVG was wrong for this.

I just hope he can read.

I wish yall would stop acting like winning in NY is bigger then winning any other place **** is all the same.

Melo is one of the best scorers the nba has ever seen if he wins a ring any place he will be a legend.

If he stay its for the max and lala and he won't see a ring for a few years at best, if he leaves its to the bulls to try to get a ring asap

Dont see him going back out west to many monsters out there

I'm not buying that wade and bosh dont know what lebron is doing. 

Seems like a lot of BS stories floating out there. 

So if Adam Siilver says Carmelo, I will let you win a ring next season in either of these four cities (LA, Chi, NY or SA)

Carmelo would say which city?

He wouldn't want his own legacy and win somewhere no one has?

Last edited:
So if Adam Siilver says Carmelo, I will let you win a ring next season in either of these four cities (LA, Chi, NY or SA)

Carmelo would say which city?

Prolly San An. They got all those fat women, so you know they eating good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom