2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pau signs with OKC or SAS for less than $10M, I will be pissed off that Zbo is making $16.5M with the Grizz next season.

Boozer has been amnestied.

@AlexKennedyNBA Report: The Chicago Bulls have informed Carlos Boozer that he will be amnestied, making him a free agent.
BoozerOpenMouth.gif

bron bout to dip bro. pat riley looking as washed as mitch kupchik. we lost our powers b

Damn good chance Melo goes to Chicago if Boozer is amnestied...

i think Lebron is playing games. I think no matter what hes staying in Miami even if they dont improve since other teams will have used their capspace since lebron is a diva and will drag this out all summer

Riley is nervous now.
If Ariza and Pau sign elsewhere i am PERPLEXED as to who they will attempt to sign

Ariza will lose $4-5mil a year going to Heat, and Pau would have a much better situation in OKC.

Shawn Marion.

So is Marion supposed to make the heat better?

maybe if it was the Marion of 5 years ago :lol:

Absolutely not :lol:

But that's the type of guy in their price range

If no significant upgrades are made to Miami I could honestly see LeBron leaving.

Riley is nervous now.
If Ariza and Pau sign elsewhere i am PERPLEXED as to who they will attempt to sign

Ariza will lose $4-5mil a year going to Heat, and Pau would have a much better situation in OKC.

Shawn Marion.

So is Marion supposed to make the heat better?

maybe if it was the Marion of 5 years ago :lol:

Absolutely not :lol:

But that's the type of guy in their price range

if im Lebron and Riley mentions Marion i would just get up and leave the office.

My prediction for Heat now:

Bron 2 year 48 million
Bosh 4 year 56 million
Wade 4 year 28 million

45 M dedicated to them

18 left to pick up guys like VC, re-sign Allen, Lewis, Birdman,, etc.

The thing Riley has to do now is just convince Wade.

Last edited:
Pat the Don sweatn'

Pretty sure Ray is just waiting for LeBron to sign the contract before coming back for the vet min

So at the moment it's the big 3 + shabazz x cole

Welp

So if the Bulls went ahead and amnestied Boozer already, does that mean Melo is really about to just get some free food out of the Lakers? :lol:

My prediction for Heat now:

Bron 2 year 48 million
Bosh 4 year 56 million
Wade 4 year 28 million

45 M dedicated to them

18 left to pick up guys like VC, re-sign Allen, Lewis, Birdman,, etc.
Wade didn't turn down 42 M to take 28 M. You can def book Wade for at least 42 M over the duration of the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom