2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami's roster is gonna be so poor.

Man **** that, look at the lakers, I'm sure they love Kobe stealing that money.

Kobe played 6 games and was still probably underpaid from a business standpoint.

Last edited:
Kids really think D Wade should make less than $10M

Baffling.

Good ole Prisoners of the Moment Syndrome. Manu Ginobili was left for dead after last June and look what a difference a year makes.

In all honesty, I figured Bosh would have been the lone man out and Pat would use his salary to retool.

Hey Boozer, come on down to South Beach for the minimum :smokin

The Heat really don't need Lowry.. they should start sweating if Pau, Ariza, Deng etc. start going off the board. Then they'll have to pray on the likes of Channing Frye and Ramon Sessions

At this point...there's no real significant upgrades available for the Heat. If Lebron stays...he's basically rolling the dice and giving it another shot with the same exact core intact.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be surprised if the THunder deal Reggie Jackson. 

To who for what?

Wouldn't be surprised.. But we can just wait a year when he's restricted and get something then.. We'll have Perkins coming off the books (and collison too if mcgary is his replacement) so we could threaten to match and get something back
They were bagging him hard on the Radio today. Saying he FOR SURE wants to start, but he doesn't want to play 2, and he doesn't want to be the 6th man. 

He's a max guy so if he's traded to the right team, they can resign him and paired with a # of other options, he's worth a good deal.

Thabo is also worth ALOT to a lot of teams, despite how OKC/us feel about him. 

Thunder better not muck this chance up. 
I want that TITLE, next year, NOW man

Good ole Prisoners of the Moment Syndrome. Manu Ginobili was left for dead after last June and look what a difference a year makes.

In all honesty, I figured Bosh would have been the lone man out and Pat would use his salary to retool.

Hey Boozer, come on down to South Beach for the minimum :smokin

He has been trash for two years

yall think Boozer clears waivers or are teams gonna bid on him?

:nerd:

hope he gets picked up by a team so Heat dont have a chance :lol:

SRS

Is Jameer Nelson really an upgrade over Mario Chalmers?
I think so. He can definitely run the PnR better even though Miami doesnt run it that often, they could start. That 1-3 PNR was working for them in the Playoffs, it would be even better if the PG was a true threat to do something. 

Chalmers was a bottom 5 starter in the league IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom