2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls thought the Melo meeting went good

:lol:

He ain't going to Chicago. Him and Thibs would clash

There proffesionals..melo has respect for thibbs..I think with that being said Melo would know w/e thibbs does it's for the best.. Unlike woody in NY who doesn't do much to deserve the up n up not sayin that makes it right but those are two coaches of a different caliber

Last edited:
@JaredZwerling: Jameer Nelson has about 15 teams interested. Healthy, wants to win/play. Also a key player mentor. Guards market may dictate $5-7 mil range.

At that price, he's not an upgrade over chalmers

U guys will see how big of a bum Mario Chalmers is when he's exposed and not with the big 3..... For his professional career he needs to be with them

Last edited:
‏@LeBatardShow 5m @ZachLowe_NBA I'm not arguing with you. I'm just letting you know FYI. They made offer to Stephenson. He wanted double the offer

Cross Lance off the list..

They were bagging him hard on the Radio today. Saying he FOR SURE wants to start, but he doesn't want to play 2, and he doesn't want to be the 6th man. 
He's a max guy so if he's traded to the right team, they can resign him and paired with a # of other options, he's worth a good deal.
Thabo is also worth ALOT to a lot of teams, despite how OKC/us feel about him. 
Thunder better not muck this chance up. 

I want that TITLE, next year, NOW man

We get a solid offer, I'm pretty sure he's gone.. But I'm not sure we're going get a good enough offer..

He's going get that harden type control next year.. Leader of the 2nd unit.. Really playing starters mins (around 30 per).. And closing out games with the starters

There proffesionals..melo has respect for thibbs..I think with that being said Melo would know w/e thibbs does it's for the best.. Unlike woody in NY who doesn't do much to deserve the up n up not sayin that makes it right but those are two coaches of a different caliber

That playoff game when Derrick Rose torn his ACL. Bulls clearly had the win, no need for Rose to be in, in the 4th quarter. Thibs clearly didn't have Rose's health in his best interest.

I was referring to reggie jackson. He's restricted tho?

I like sessions. He'd be kinda nice. or dj augustin.

He isn't restricted until NEXT offseason..

The thunder have the ability to extend him this offseason though

That playoff game when Derrick Rose torn his ACL. Bulls clearly had the win, no need for Rose to be in, in the 4th quarter. Thibs clearly didn't have Rose's health in his best interest.
cant blame coach for that. It was weak if he was pulled that game before it happened it would have happened next game or when ever he made another strong move on it.

Source: LeBron starts process of evaluating suitors
By: Sam Amico

LeBron James has begun to assess teams outside the Miami Heat that have expressed an interest in signing him in free agency, a source close to the process told FOX Sports Ohio on Wednesday.

James has not visited with any suitors, and sources said interested parties have been unable to connect with him directly. Instead, James is having Cleveland-based agent Rich Paul conduct behind-the-scenes talks based on James' preferences.

The source told FOX Sports Ohio that James is not likely to go through the meet-and-greet scenarios of 2010, when he entered free agency as a member of the Cavs. Instead, the source said when James does reach a decision, he will make it known in a manner "that is likely to be bam, this is where I'm going."

James and fellow Heat stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh opted out of their contracts last week. Initial reports stated Wade and Bosh did so with intent to re-sign at significantly lower salaries and enable the Heat's star nucleus to remain intact.

However, a source told FOX Sports Ohio that Bosh is seeking a deal worth up to $90 million over five years. With James reportedly demanding a maximum contract that would pay him more than $20 million next season, the Heat's plans to add significant help to the roster could be in jeopardy.

Also, while it's been reported James, Wade and Bosh opted out to give Heat president Pat Riley time to improve the team, "the reality is LeBron is watching all the teams that interest him," the source said.

Cavs officials have said two maximum contracts, or near-max contracts, are possible in the right scenario.

So it begins :lol:

Last edited:

View media item 1058583
That's something that's done man nun to do about it.u live u learn I'm talking now mot the past..I'm not by any means sayimg thibbs don't overdue it but hopefully that's over

.melo knows there doing what there doing to get to the top I don't see no friction ever happening between the two..too much big time mutual respect

When that happened though everyone must of had there windows open.. Man it was like you could hear the entire city screaming that day..bad times bad times

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom