2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this was discussed at some point today... But LMAO at Cleveland preparing to offer Gordon Hayward a max deal... 

Dudes wanna stay mediocre for the next decade.

Dude is making 15 mil next season off of 1 good month a few years ago, and he's complaining about a photoshop?

He should be more worried about becoming a better player so he can lessen the paycut he'll take on his next deal.

Dude is making 15 mil next season off of 1 good month a few years ago, and he's complaining about a photoshop?

He should be more worried about becoming a better player so he can lessen the paycut he'll take on his next deal.

LIN IS MAKING 15M?!

FML

Seeing all these contracts that are getting handed out, Linsanity will get his bread next offseason

i don't think lebron's game is fit for a legit big man in the paint. that's why i think Bosh started living at the 3 point line
I think Bosh adding the 3pt shot to his game was a good idea... it's not like he can't shoot it

the problem is that they don't run plays for him.... they treat that ***** like he's Shawn Marion and can only eat a limited # of ways...

Bosh should touch the ball every time down the court...  Wade should have been the 3rd option
Absolutely nothing wrong with Bosh expanding his game, but he abandoned all other parts because LeBron doesn't need a big man on the block just calling for the ball. If LeBron isn't shooting the long jumper, he's driving. He doesn't need Bosh in his way which is why I think we saw a lot of Bosh at the 3 point line. 

Lin was pre-informed of his jersey number use for Carmelo posters

Source: Woj tweet
I'm sure they're saying that now but in real life, chances are he wasn't; which is why he posted that slap in the face message.

I'm sure this was discussed at some point today... But LMAO at Cleveland preparing to offer Gordon Hayward a max deal... 

Dudes wanna stay mediocre for the next decade.
doesn't make any sense at all. think some front office people think max salaries turn good players into superstars.

Absolutely nothing wrong with Bosh expanding his game, but he abandoned all other parts because LeBron doesn't need a big man on the block just calling for the ball. If LeBron isn't shooting the long jumper, he's driving. He doesn't need Bosh in his way which is why I think we saw a lot of Bosh at the 3 point line. 
that's like saying Bron can't play unless it's a team of guards and SF's...

problem is the coach... Spo needs to figure out how to make it work.... 

Tony Parker and Manu didn't seem to have any problems getting to the cup with Duncan and/or Splitter in the game

that's like saying Bron can't play unless it's a team of guards and SF's...

problem is the coach... Spo needs to figure out how to make it work.... 

Tony Parker and Manu didn't seem to have any problems getting to the cup with Duncan and/or Splitter in the game
Bron can play with anyone on the court but a big man with legit post skills is going to suffer because he won't get the ball like he should with other players. Not sure if it was you but someone said Bosh should touch it every possession. That won't happen with LeBron. LeBron driving and being aggressive is great but when he is doing that, he kicks it out to open 3 point shooters. LeBron will never be an offense where the ball is brought up and thrown in the post to let the big man do work every possession, hell every other possession. And Bosh never was really a banger, but he played in the post way more in Toronto that these last four years. Bosh knew forming the big 3 down in Mia he would be the one left out most of the time. He had to switch it up to fit in with two dominant slashers. Him at the 3 point line is the result.

:smh: Melo drives Linsanity out of New York, and now he might drive him out of Houston too (although it's true he was likely gonna be dealt regardless)

Seeing as how much money Jodey Cheeks, Avery Bradley & Shaun Livingston got I expect someone to offer Kent Bazemore 30 for 3 years soon :lol:

Considering Lin averages 22 and 7 in 20+ games the past 3 years when Harden and Melo are out, it isn't farfetched at all.

Dude averaged 16.5 a game this year when given 30+ minutes, and that includes handing the ball to Haren and dumpin it to Dwight. Guaranteed he'll produce similar numbers and flourish in Philly if he's given the chance to QB the team.

Not sure how MCW and Lin are gonna work out tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom