2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
i blame the gm and coaching in detroit more than i can blame josh.  who thought it would be a good idea to play him at the 3?

The sad thing is there was a point in time where Josh Smith had actually toned it down with the wild threes and was starting to get it....then he relapsed and is what he is now.

A guy like that should have teams trying to acquire him left and right with his skill set.

And thats just laziness.

Same with Vince Carter and being #7 on the 3pters made list.

Thats just pure ******* laziness and settling.

Mike Woodson did one thing right in this league; he somewhat controlled Josh Smith's play. Whatever team Josh Smith goes to, Mike Woodson should be packaged in the trade, as an assistant coach.

Last edited:
Bosh only wants to stay in Miami because it's the perfect city for his fruity suspect ways....

he can splash around in capri pants all year long....

if he was thinking basketball first, he'd get the **** out of there and go win somewhere else

son gets no respect from Heat fans or Spo.... how you not running plays for and making it point to get the ball to a legit ALL STAR PF ...

Should be trying his damndest to get down to Atlanta then.

although I guess it works out since he's on the bottom....of the map.

Dwade lurking the draya twitter feed again. "Haters" "hateraid" "I'm a good mom" "haters are your biggest fans"

Last edited:
Quick hypothetical:

Going forward, 

would you like to see Wade in a Heat jersey? 

or Lance in his spot?

Julius F. Wrek

I been telling people Lance reminds me of a young DWade so it wouldnt hurt them if they made that move..Bron can make him more consistent and boom.

If what people are saying is true...

Bosh is looking for $16-18 mil
LeBron gets his max
DWade at 4 year / $60mil

After Cole & Napier, and the 6 cap holds, they have at most $5.4mil to spend in Free Agency...

Ariza can get $9-10mil based on what the market is right now..

Last edited:
Getting rid of Wade is a no brainer.

Getting rid of bosh should happen too.

They always going ghost and leaving Bron to save the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom