2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be trying his damndest to get down to Atlanta then.

although I guess it works out since he's on the bottom....of the map.
roll.gif

Bosh only wants to stay in Miami because it's the perfect city for his fruity suspect ways....

he can splash around in capri pants all year long....

if he was thinking basketball first, he'd get the **** out of there and go win somewhere else

son gets no respect from Heat fans or Spo.... how you not running plays for and making it point to get the ball to a legit ALL STAR PF ...
i don't think lebron's game is fit for a legit big man in the paint. that's why i think Bosh started living at the 3 point line

Miami can't make no moves that's why they haven't. It's not like they're secretly cooking anything up. They don't have the money to acquire real talent. Unless you're on the end of your career (which isn't a benefit to Miami) ain't nobody taking peanuts just to come there like in the past.

i don't think lebron's game is fit for a legit big man in the paint. that's why i think Bosh started living at the 3 point line
I think Bosh adding the 3pt shot to his game was a good idea... it's not like he can't shoot it

the problem is that they don't run plays for him.... they treat that ***** like he's Shawn Marion and can only eat a limited # of ways...

Bosh should touch the ball every time down the court...  Wade should have been the 3rd option

Miami can't make no moves that's why they haven't. It's not like they're secretly cooking anything up. They don't have the money to acquire real talent. Unless you're on the end of your career (which isn't a benefit to Miami) ain't nobody taking peanuts just to come there like in the past.
In 2010 nobody though Miami was secretly cooking something up Nd look what happened.

In 2010 nobody though Miami was secretly cooking something up Nd look what happened.

Don't know about that. The way I remember it, for a long time before the decision, most people were saying that LeBron was either going to Miami or Cleveland.

Don't know about that. The way I remember it, for a long time before the decision, most people were saying that LeBron was either going to Miami or Cleveland.
I remember nobody thinking they were coming here and most people thought even wade was leaving.

Damn by the way ya'll talk..its like you guys totally forget the 2 rings. Lack of respect for the Heat is dumb.

Houston is a prime example of why we can't even be mad at players for getting their $ and be stubborn about it

look how management does these ******...

just a few seasons ago Lin was bae....  now it's on to bigger and better things w/ 0 ***** given

so disrespectful

Lin was pre-informed of his jersey number use for Carmelo posters

Source: Woj tweet

Doubt it.

He wouldn't have out up that thot like post when she found out she just the many of side pieces.

Houston is a prime example of why we can't even be mad at players for getting their $ and be stubborn about it

look how management does these ******...

just a few seasons ago Lin was bae....  now it's on to bigger and better things w/ 0 ***** given

so disrespectful

:rofl:

How can they even target Melo/Lowry if Bosh is talking about 5/90M ..

It's a wrap!
Bron asking max
Bosh asking close to max
Wade prob won't settle for less than 4/12

I don't see any big name free agents coming.
Then again if they retain all 3 could they make it back to the finals??

It's a wrap!
Bron asking max
Bosh asking close to max

Yeah, thing is they could. They'd get washed again though in the Finals. Only the Bulls could challenge them and that's if they got Melo.

It's a wrap!
Bron asking max
Bosh asking close to max

lebron can solo the current eastern conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom