2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau actually had a positive impact on defense last year according to RAPM. +1.41 Def.RAPM.

Waddhail?

Julius F. Wrek

Thunder talking to Mike Miller and Pau Gasol
-Dean Blevins per Marc Stein

Gasol was my hope from jump. He'd fit perfect for us, we need real post, doesn't matter he's got no Defense.

Perkins will be here regardless it sounds, they Drafted 2 more PF's so Perkins will be doing some training on the Silverback level.

Edit: Pau will sign somewhere for 10, unless it's LA then probably 12-15.

Last edited:
:smh: Melo drives Linsanity out of New York, and now he might drive him out of Houston too (although it's true he was likely gonna be dealt regardless)

Meh, Lin basically drove Toney Douglas out of NY and Houston, so it all comes full circle.

Take him.

I'm down. Counting on him to carry your team is a horrible idea. 10-15 inside scorer off of mismatch screens? That's good money

40 minutes a night with Brooks = Plantar Fash Itis by game 32 and more Kendrick Perkins

Last edited:
OKC has kd and Russ. Anything added to that can only help since perk is useless, and thabo is useless. Just the inside threat of a post player makes things that much easier for the both of them

Bron can play with anyone on the court but a big man with legit post skills is going to suffer because he won't get the ball like he should with other players. Not sure if it was you but someone said Bosh should touch it every possession. That won't happen with LeBron. LeBron driving and being aggressive is great but when he is doing that, he kicks it out to open 3 point shooters. LeBron will never be an offense where the ball is brought up and thrown in the post to let the big man do work every possession, hell every other possession. And Bosh never was really a banger, but he played in the post way more in Toronto that these last four years. Bosh knew forming the big 3 down in Mia he would be the one left out most of the time. He had to switch it up to fit in with two dominant slashers. Him at the 3 point line is the result.

:smh: lebron feeding a legit big man in the post would be a problem for the defense especially if lebron is the one feeding it to him everytime, you cant double team the big man because either lebron is gonna be open and be able to to score or someone on the weakside is gonna be open if you bring help from there, if bosh was demarcus that heat offense would be more efficient in terms of offensive execution, bosh turned into a one dimensional player, which is why the heat play perimeter iso ball too much

Meh, Lin basically drove Toney Douglas out of NY and Houston, so it all comes full circle.
40 minutes a night with Brooks = Plantar Fash Itis by game 32 and more Kendrick Perkins

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he won't even play him. It's all possible with brooks

if im houston, i'd target bosh before melo.
what teams are interested in chandler?

Pau getting some love. Looks like he's out of LA for good.

Carmelo didn't force Lin out. Lin told Dolan he would sign with the Knicks for a certain amount, Lin went back to Houston to get them to raise the price and Dolan didn't match it.

Lin can't play a full season and won't average 22 7 ever. Good one

Will Mike Miller just ******* retire already

Chicago and Houston should be going after Bosh instead of Carmelo.

Last edited:
Now everyone is in agreement that Wade should be booted.. Loyalty is overrated isn't it. Lol, guess Riley is going to be blacklisted though. Good luck signing Ariza or Lowry then, right?

Man @Freeze  you here this junk man. Flipped harder than my 3yr old nephews flippy floppys.

Better late than never 

Last edited:
Miami should let Bosh and Wade go. Pick up Pau, Lowry and a few other players. Possibly Ariza.

Pau getting some love. Looks like he's out of LA for good.

Carmelo didn't force Lin out. Lin told Dolan he would sign with the Knicks for a certain amount, Lin went back to Houston to get them to raise the price and Dolan didn't match it.

Lin can't play a full season and won't average 22 7 ever. Good one

Will Mike Miller just ******* retire already

Chicago and Houston should be going after Bosh instead of Carmelo.
Mike Miller played all 82 games last year. Why would he retire. He's like an Horry. Good for atleast some big shots.

And dude plays. You just talking mate

There should be no restricted free agents, true or false?

Looking at what Hayward is being offered, and what Roy Hibbert received a few years ago, it's crazy how teams are forced to overpay for talent just because a player hasn't been in the league enough. Not a fan of restricted, let them all be unrestricted.

if im houston, i'd target bosh before melo.
what teams are interested in chandler?

I keep hearing Cleveland, but if they're offering Hayward a max type deal, I guess that would eliminate him. I also think Melo to Chicago and Bosh here are both even fits. Chicago needs that immediate offensive scoring whether or not Rose is actually back (@JJ Watt), and Houston needs a huge upgrade at PF, where Bosh can get back to his old role

An actually healthy Mike Miller :smokin

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne[/URL]"]
@ramonashelburne In a surprising twist, OKC has come on strong with Pau Gasol, and described as a "frontrunner" for the Spaniard.
:D

Sign and trade??
[/quote]

So what, Thabo & Perkins for Pau?

Last edited:

@ramonashelburne In a surprising twist, OKC has come on strong with Pau Gasol, and described as a "frontrunner" for the Spaniard.
happy.gif
Sign and trade??

People forget Ibaka and Pau are boys. If they sign Pau you know the first thing I'm going to do...wait here in this thread and never leave until I see a post from @DatZNasty

Because the impossible had just became possible

Last edited:
How would making all contracts unrestricted stop teams from overpaying?
you don't need to worry about working against yourself just so the opposing team doesn't match. idk. i'm not a fan of these gm's handing out bad contracts and then *****ing about it a few years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom