2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that isn't a run of consistency worth mentioning? Most teams don't even have 5 rings period. Referencing chips won in the same time span of one player who's been there his entire career.... These are things that mean nothing to you apparently.

its a 35% win ratio. people **** on lebron and the heat. the heats first ring was 2006. theres been 7 seasons since. 3 rings in 7 seasons > 5 in 14. but we wont look at it that way. the heats run is matching or beating the spurs at this time. wanna know what means something to me? people who actually know basketball, basketball itself, and MY hometeam.
Because they're supposed to win every year? Imagine if you took what you just said and applied that to every team, what team would clear 40 percent? None. Say what you want but what the Spurs have done is impressive. Never falling out of the playoffs since 99 all centered around one player.

No tanking, no total retooling of the roster, no getting the best player in the last 20 years to take substisnally less to come there (not a shot please do not misconstrue it as such), just the same 4 main guys and interchangeable parts.

@daldridgetnt: Agent Henry Thomas, on report clients Bosh & Wade will take $12M/per & $11M/per, respectively: "all the BS you are reading is just that."
unban this man
Revoke @JapanAir21's Unban 
laugh.gif

Because that isn't a run of consistency worth mentioning? Most teams don't even have 5 rings period. Referencing chips won in the same time span of one player who's been there his entire career.... These are things that mean nothing to you apparently.

its a 35% win ratio. people **** on lebron and the heat. the heats first ring was 2006. theres been 7 seasons since. 3 rings in 7 seasons > 5 in 14. but we wont look at it that way. the heats run is matching or beating the spurs at this time. wanna know what means something to me? people who actually know basketball, basketball itself, and MY hometeam.
Because they're supposed to win every year? Imagine if you took what you just said and applied that to every team, what team would clear 40 percent? None. Say what you want but what the Spurs have done is impressive. Never falling out of the playoffs since 99 all centered around one player.

No tanking, no total retooling of the roster, no getting the best player in the last 20 years to take substisnally less to come there (not a shot please do not misconstrue it as such), just the same 4 main guys and interchangeable parts.

Stop it bruh, you're making too much sense right now.

.... 3 divided by 7 is 42%. So...the heat clear 40 percent...  Never falling out of the playoffs isnt a stat anybody cares about. making it to the playoffs every year isnt a form of consistency ANYBODY pays attention to. The spurs are GREAT. but we're talking about the heat, not the spurs. Spurs are only used for comparison's sake. The heat is doing something INCREDIBLE but people choose to ignore it. choose.

Last edited:

Are you going to mention half the roster taking pay cuts and the rookie contract, AFTER Richard Jefferson mysteriously opted out, or you want me to do that for you?

we're talking about basketball and you're talking about the fans? LOL

Fan base says alot about the organization...

Miami...fugazi built fabricated artificial..

Dude said miami and loyalty in the same sentence so I had to say something
Dun worry

I'll stop now

Last edited:

Chicago...real loyal strong

I'll stop now
cut that out. Miami has the biggest bandwagon. but its not our fault! Yall come at us like we built that bandwagon by hand. Most of our fans have never stepped foot in the city. Thought our first ring came when lebron was here. Real fans are just outnumbered by the ridiculous amount of bandwagon who are extra loud and have to let EVERYONE know theyre now a heat fan. theyd leave soon as lebron left.

Dun worry

I'll stop now
Bruh Lakers have some of the worst fans ever....their crowd NEVER gets loud. Your logic is absurd. I'm glad there are people like you in this world to make me feel smarter though. LOL JK. Well not really.

cut that out. Miami has the biggest bandwagon. but its not our fault! Yall come at us like we built that bandwagon by hand. Most of our fans have never stepped foot in the city. Thought our first ring came when lebron was here. Real fans are just outnumbered by the ridiculous amount of bandwagon who are extra loud and have to let EVERYONE know theyre now a heat fan. theyd leave soon as lebron left.

Lebron left before the game was over?
News to me....View media item 1056177

Last edited:

Dun worry

I'll stop now

The loyalty and family oriented environment that the Miami heat organization exhibits towards it's players has been well documented.

You come in here trying to connect their fans? *Sigh* why do I even bother man

bandwagon was REAL LOCAL too tho..... I seent' it 

people that ain't never cared about the Heat or went to a game was the first ones buying replica Lebron jerseys and being the most obnoxious 

the nation has seen all the empty seats at tip....  and all the empty seats when the Heat are losing in the 4th

people coming just because "it's the thing to do" ... 

Lebron left before the game was over?
News to me....
cute. again, real fans being outnumbered has nothing to do with us. yea they leave early. but so what? personally when i go to games the seats are expensive enough that i stay till AFTER the game is over. these people got money like that where they can leave early to beat traffic. Im straight off that lol

In not trolling at all I'm just saying that calling miami a loyal organization is a big overstatement...

Last edited:

bandwagon was REAL LOCAL too tho..... I seent' it 

people that ain't never cared about the Heat or went to a game was the first ones buying replica Lebron jerseys and being the most obnoxious 

the nation has seen all the empty seats at tip....  and all the empty seats when the Heat are losing in the 4th

people coming just because "it's the thing to do" ... 
all true. facts. locals can be bandwagon too. just like they did with the marlins when they were doing really good years ago. people who dont care about baseball jumped on their bandwagon. same thing is happening to the heat. im saying, dont discredit an organizations ENTIRE fanbase cuz of these newbies coming in showing out
A+ for trying [emoji]128514[/emoji] (I wish) we do got the money to give em a full contract
pathetic. embiid is nice, but he JUST started playing basketball didnt he? lmao how could he have enough pull even IF lebron wanted to leave. and even IF he had enough pull...HES NEVER TOUCHED AN NBA COURT YET lmao

So chalmers is about to go be a backup somewhere
laugh.gif
he NEEDS to be! god forbid we keep tony douglas. cuz napier should start, with cole as backup. chalmers would have to REALLY REALLY show out this summer to be 3rd option ahead of tony lmao. the problem with chalmers is hes been here for YEARS but still makes rookie mistakes. often. its like he doesnt wanna be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom