2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic.
roll.gif

Eric Bledsoe and Suns are close to a deal.

Suns have upped the 4 year / $48mil to about 4 year / $53 mil.

:lol: He did all that for nothing.

My respect for Greg Monroe has increased.

Last edited:
Eric Bledsoe and Suns are close to a deal.

Suns have upped the 4 year / $48mil to about 4 year / $53 mil.

:lol: He did all that for nothing.

My respect for Greg Monroe has increased.

:rofl: :rofl: @ this clown Bledsoe

I'm still not completely sold on Eric as many people here are, and I'm hoping he proves me wrong but I still don't think he's worth more than the initial offer.

Hopefully the Suns still have room left for Goran's deal.

Even after Monroe pissed himself when he got arrested he still had more respect than Bledsoe.

Bledsoe looks to be a promising young talent with room to grow, but I honestly don't know how he expected to land a max contract after getting two knee injuries.

Damn I need Bledsoe and Dragic to both hit the market next summer as UFAs.

Wait a minute. NBA pre season starts next week, Eric Bledsoe, Greg Monroe & Gorab Dragic have yet to finalize their deals?!???

Damn beas only 25?! wow.

i hope be clicks in memphis man. a la that johnson dude last season. i just love for dudes like beas to somehow turn his career around and just start beasting

@RealGM: LeBron James Went 67 Days Without Sugars, Dairy -- http://t.co/BQ5DWwcyiG

random but cutting both out your diet will cut you up so quick. so hard to do lol. longest ive gone is like 5 days

not really that hard when you have a PAID personal chef, dietitian, and whatever nutritional personnel to see that meals are prepared for you everyday. Even when he was abroad this summer the meal plan was setup.

not to say that this isn't hard to do. but when you have all the amenities that Bron has, that is provided for him and paid for out of someone else's pocket (most likely), it makes it alot easier.

Last edited:
@RealGM: LeBron James Went 67 Days Without Sugars, Dairy -- http://t.co/BQ5DWwcyiG

random but cutting both out your diet will cut you up so quick. so hard to do lol. longest ive gone is like 5 days

not really that hard when you have a PAID personal chef, dietitian, and whatever nutritional personnel to see that meals are prepared for you everyday. Even when he was abroad this summer the meal plan was setup.

not to say that this isn't hard to do. but when you have all the amenities that Bron has, that is provided for him and paid for out of someone else's pocket (most likely), it makes it alot easier.

oh no i def agree man. athletes have it made in that regard. eating healthy but eating good tasting healthy food is so key and he gets to do it everyday where avg folks simply cant do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom