2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I don't get it. If he's such a deadbeat, then he wouldn't have filed his own suit seeking full custody. Also, if he's supposedly unfit, then what the hell is she? She's an ex-stripper with no job.

lol rip wit da stoneface.  

I kinda like those mavs jerseys.  I also didn't know they got jammer.  they could be real scary this year

I suppose I know the answer, but why they use that pic of her, while describing him as a deadbeat dad?

What do them big *** ******* got to do with his inadequacies? :lol:

:lol: real talk why that pic.....lol

And also we've been living in the Era of the Stripper for about 5 years now ....so her being a stripper should be the least of his worries.

I suppose I know the answer, but why they use that pic of her, while describing him as a deadbeat dad?

Yes, surely there must be a pic of her attending college classes, or working as a dental hygienist or one of those other things that strippers claim they do when not on the pole.

Yes, surely there must be a pic of her attending college classes, or working as a dental hygienist or one of those other things that strippers claim they do when not on the pole.

ZoMourning.gif :lol:

:lol: I was just talking about Beasley today. Hoping he can become another success story for the Grizz amongst all the other misfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom