2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing Suns and Bledsoe are meeting today. 5 year, 72 mil sounds like the contract would look like. Don't know if 5th year is player/team option.

Damn beas only 25?! wow.

i hope be clicks in memphis man. a la that johnson dude last season. i just love for dudes like beas to somehow turn his career around and just start beasting

Won't happen. Everything about him screams bust from a mental perspective. He is what he is.... A bad player.

Last edited:
Won't happen. Everything about him screams bust from a mental perspective. He is what he is.... A bad player.

Agreed. He's had multiple chances in several different types of situations and hasn't made it work yet. I don't see it happening now.

That Beas has made mor emoney and dudes need to stop trippin

So what if Beasley made more money than someone on NT. Do you hear or understand the logic/argument you're making? Why do you need to compare someone and use their financial standing as a point of comparison?

My man--I don't know you but what you're doing is not only childish and immature, but you're displaying STRONG feminine traits right now. A man should NEVER compare another man by what's in his pockets. Again, what does this really say about you? You broke or something? Or does your whole world revolve around money?

Think about it.

@RealGM: LeBron James Went 67 Days Without Sugars, Dairy -- http://t.co/BQ5DWwcyiG

Aren't there carbohydrates in vegetables and fruit? Or does he mean he stayed away from simple carbohydrates?

It sounds like he was on a paleo diet. I'm doing something similar-Keto Diet.

Been on it for about 3 months and I was about to drop 15 pounds and lose a lot of fat. While people are looking for gains now, I try to get lean :lol:

Last edited:
Steve Nash No Longer Suffering from Leg Nerve Damage

LL

James Johnson had a low basketball IQ and was able to get himself together in Memphis. I think Beasley can as well.

@RealGM: LeBron James Went 67 Days Without Sugars, Dairy -- http://t.co/BQ5DWwcyiG

random but cutting both out your diet will cut you up so quick. so hard to do lol. longest ive gone is like 5 days

not really that hard when you have a PAID personal chef, dietitian, and whatever nutritional personnel to see that meals are prepared for you everyday. Even when he was abroad this summer the meal plan was setup.

not to say that this isn't hard to do. but when you have all the amenities that Bron has, that is provided for him and paid for out of someone else's pocket (most likely), it makes it alot easier.

incorrect

its very hard if you are a sugar addict and consume it like crazy

im one of those people and pretty much gave it up for lent, was one of the hardest things ive done. If it wasnt for me doing it for god/lent i would have caved in after 2 days :lol:

made a complete change in my life, body, and overall feeling. its crazy how sugar messes you up honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom