2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
incorrect

its very hard if you are a sugar addict and consume it like crazy

Maybe, but its still a lot easier for someone like LeBron, even if he was a sugar addict, than for just a regular civilian with the same problem. Eating really well can be hard if you're someone who is really busy and only have a limited budget. Sugar and carbs are quick, cheap and easy, for the most part. It would be a lot easier to overcome a sugar addiction if you had a personal chef making you very tasty alternatives.

Maybe, but its still a lot easier for someone like LeBron, even if he was a sugar addict, than for just a regular civilian with the same problem. Eating really well can be hard if you're someone who is really busy and only have a limited budget. Sugar and carbs are quick, cheap and easy, for the most part. It would be a lot easier to overcome a sugar addiction if you had a personal chef making you very tasty alternatives.

100% true

So what if Beasley made more money than someone on NT. Do you hear or understand the logic/argument you're making? Why do you need to compare someone and use their financial standing as a point of comparison?

My man--I don't know you but what you're doing is not only childish and immature, but you're displaying STRONG feminine traits right now. A man should NEVER compare another man by what's in his pockets. Again, what does this really say about you? You broke or something? Or does your whole world revolve around money?

Think about it.
You've just spanked him, but what I've just underlined, you've put yourself at risk of being spanked yourself as well. You've just demeaned women with that comment, as if being feminine is somehow less than, or beneath being masculine.

It's a chauvinist's perspective. 

Just saying. 

Why the hell would PHX offer him that kind of money when they have Dragic , IT , and Gerald Green ? That's just dumb.

Last edited:
man, cant wait for camp to start then i know its real

cant wait to watch Kobe on the court again even tho Lakers gonna suck.

Lakers will grab the 8th seed
Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif

man, cant wait for camp to start then i know its real

cant wait to watch Kobe on the court again even tho Lakers gonna suck.

Quick zyzz which one:

Free jordan retros for life or kobe dressed like george michaels in the faith video?

Last edited:
You've just spanked him, but what I've just underlined, you've put yourself at risk of being spanked yourself as well. You've just demeaned women with that comment, as if being feminine is somehow less than, or beneath being masculine.

It's a chauvinist's perspective. 

Just saying. 

That type of thinking is common around here and with most men. I'm surprised you even brought it up.

~

The Lebron diet is still impressive. A lot of NBA guys have the same resources that he does and it's still not easy to go that long without cheating. Most people, even the fittest of people, throw in cheat meals every week or 2 or 3. Not cheating after a long, grueling NBA season and working out the amount he does is impressive. Of course, it's much easier for Lebron or NBA players to do this than the average joe who has to prepare their own meals.

Mj must have said something bout phil :lol:

But seriously no **** mj was bangin white chicks golfin smokin weed gettin charles oakleys *** whooped and gamblin probably as he was training

And Kobe STILL can't be better than MJ.

Imagine what MJ would be like had he trained like Kobe? :lol:

How come Adam Silver didn't wanna put Derrick Rose on TNT's opening week? High risk of opening night injury or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom