2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt he say that he got comfortable playing with it and thats why he never took it off? i mean brons been wearing a headband his whole career, why drop it now? cant forget the "headband" game :lol:

Y'all remember the double headbands back in early 2000's? Lol

Blake doin standup now...hes highkey funny too. Delivery was perfect...he obviously is taking some high quality acting classes

Blake doin standup now...hes highkey funny too. Delivery was perfect...he obviously is taking some high quality acting classes

its all about delivery. look at kevin hart for example. if dude wasnt short and crazy, he wouldnt be that funny.

I'd love to see some of that Blake stand up.

Dude has been very funny in whatever comedy pieces I've seen of him. Great delivery and timing.

I was just about to post that. Mande (Parks & Rec writer, Macklemore hater) is one of my favs

:lol: @ his suggestions for team names that make sense.

Utah Mountains / Republicans
Cleveland One Fun Street

Last edited:
I'm going to need Lebron to troll everyone and shave his hair off right before the season starts.

The Blake stand up wasn't as funny as I expected. I see his potential though. You can just tell from his cadence. Would've been funnier if he wasn't reading from a book and made eye contact instead.

Blake is funnier on those Kia commercials. Maybe his future self should've went back in time to tell him that his standup skills need work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom