2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
steph had the time of his life :lol:

View media item 1186978

iboTLIFHBdjJgp.gif

This can't be real...the "crowd" noise sounds like stock sounds you'd find in FIFA, not to mention that dude's movements/overall giddiness.

That's what I was thinking, but real or not, just a minute of the video made me queasy.

Wade: 21 , 5 , 5

Bosh: 19 , 8 , 3

Deng: 17 , 6 , 3

They didn't lose much defensively if any with Deng replacing Lebron and offensively they definitely lost his scoring but with more shots for Bosh and him being the only person who will consistently be in the post will give him more spacing to operate and in return you will see a more balanced Miami offense. Cleveland is better but not by a large margin and I'm not quite sure a young cavalier team could beat a battle tested heat squad that has championship pedigree in the playoffs IF Miami is in fact healthy and that's a big if.

They didn't lose much defensively if any with Deng replacing Lebron and offensively they definitely lost his scoring but with more shots for Bosh and him being the only person who will consistently be in the post will give him more spacing to operate and in return you will see a more balanced Miami offense. Cleveland is better but not by a large margin and I'm not quite sure a young cavalier team could beat a battle tested heat squad that has championship pedigree in the playoffs IF Miami is in fact healthy and that's a big if.
Why are you posting stats like they mean a damn thing
laugh.gif

Stop trolling.

The Heat aren't even top 5 in the East anymore.

Heat not top 5? I can't even think of 5 good teams in the east

:lol:

There's the Bulls, Cavs, Heat and ..Wizards? Wizards were good last year, right? Pacers would be here but they lost Paul George and Lance Stephenson

Said Heat didn't lose much defensively. 
laugh.gif
 Except for their rim protection for their Finals' wins? 

Charlotte is being heavily underrated here. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make the jump into top 5.
Cle
Chi
Wiz
Rap
Heat/Hornets could be a toss up

Heat going to the finals???
:rofl: :rofl:

Naw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom