2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still top 5 in the East if Wade misses half the season? Is Luol Deng gonna make it 82 games?
Exactly.

Teams that will be better than the Heat (in no particular order) :

Cavs

Bulls

Raptors

Wizards

Hawks

Hornets

Last edited:
@BleacherReport: Report: Wolves offering Eric Bledsoe 4-year, $63M max deal in attempt to acquire him via sign-and-trade from the Suns http://t.co/E7FLYxb4Un

Interesting. Does this means the Wolves are giving up on Pretty Ricky?
I would, there were rumblings that he was going to ask for the max if I remember correctly.He was gone anyways you may as well be proactive and get his replacement now.

But not this guy and not for that much.

This is a part of the LeBron trade rich Paul you aren't slick.

Rich Paul spends an entire off season "mis managing Eric Bledsoes contract talks" , LeBron then engineers a trade between the Cavs and Wolves then now all of a sudden the wolves what to throw money at Bledsoe? Yeah ok

Last edited:
Minny balks at giving Love the max then turns around to offer it to Bledsoe (after wanting to save it for Rubio). Different management, but same ownership. Amazing.

I would, there were rumblings that he was going to ask for the max if I remember correctly.He was gone anyways you may as well be proactive and get his replacement now.

But not this guy and not for that much.

This is a part of the LeBron trade rich Paul you aren't slick.

Rich Paul spends an entire off season "mis managing Eric Bledsoes contract talks" , LeBron then engineers a trade between the Cavs and Wolves then now all of a sudden the wolves what to throw money at Bledsoe? Yeah ok
How does that logically follow? Why would Minnesota offer Bledsoe the max in return for losing Kevin Love? 
laugh.gif
 Because they landed Wiggins and Bennett? Just doesn't make much sense. 

Teams like Minnesota have to take risks, and I think that this one could be a good one. Definitely worried about spacing with that squad, though. 

Minny balks at giving Love the max then turns around to offer it to Bledsoe (after wanting to save it for Rubio). Different management, but same ownership. Amazing.
Their maxes aren't the same though.....63 mill for Bledsoe
Huh?

Love was eligible for a five year-$80M extension in 2012. Minny didn't want to offer him the max because they wanted to save it for Rubio, so he settled for a four year-$60Mish extension. Now here we are.

But none of that matters because Minny was never that interested in Bledsoe as Windhorst reported.

Last edited:

How does that logically follow? Why would Minnesota offer Bledsoe the max in return for losing Kevin Love? 
laugh.gif
 Because they landed Wiggins and Bennett? Just doesn't make much sense. 

Teams like Minnesota have to take risks, and I think that this one could be a good one. Definitely worried about spacing with that squad, though. 
Love asked to be traded and said he's leaving Minnesota and would sign somewhere else after this season if he had stayed in Minny. So they traded him and got assets for Love instead of letting him walk for nothing. 

I'm thinking Minnesotas looking for that young core: Rubio, Bledsoe, Wiggins, Bennett

But why get another guard? When you have Rubio, Lavine (just drafted), and then they just signed Mo williams too.

They could roll out with:

PG:Rubio

SG: Bled

SF:wiggins

PF:Young

C:tongue:ekovic

Bennett, Lavine, Kmart coming off bench

You wouldn't`t get rid of Rubio and replace him with Bledsoe, especially after watching how well him and dragic worked together, you just keep both, they both can defend either guard spot.

Bledsoe might as well compromise with the Suns and sign for three years with an opt out after two. That's the go-to contract for free agents and teams that don't quite love each other enough, but don't want to breakup either.

Bledsoe might as well compromise with the Suns and sign for three years with an opt out after two. That's the go-to contract for free agents and teams that don't quite love each other enough, but don't want to breakup either.

I would take the risk and go qualifying offer, then be unrestricted next year. Huge gamble, but I could be a big payoff.

I would take the risk and go qualifying offer, then be unrestricted next year. Huge gamble, but I could be a big payoff.
Risky gamble right there.

Wouldn't mind it from the Lakers' POV though. :nerd:

I'd run this lineup if your getting rid of rubio.

PG- Bledsoe
SG- Lavine
SF- Wiggins
PF- Young
C- Dieng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom