2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw one dude in Astoria rocking a Shumpert sleeved jersey. Crazy that I've seen more capuchin monkeys in the wild in comparison to the number of people I've seen wearing sleeved NBA jerseys in public.

Kurt Helin@basketballtalk 3m

Report: NBA sleeved jerseys not selling well http://dlvr.it/6xgkGg
Cant wait for them to hit clearance, I'm going to flourish 
pimp.gif

Antidope is rolling over in his grave right now
Antidope is rolling over in his sleeves right now

...about to flourish and cop for the low
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love this website man.

LeBreezy got hair plugs on the sly, like we wouldn't notice :lol:

Is that what that is?

That's right.

Pierce really should have retired a Celtic

Pierce should have never left Boston.

Pierce should have maintained his tenure with the Celtics.

View media item 1184011 :frown:

should have been a celtic for life :smh:

I know |I , I know :smh:

Man I knew y'all would have the laughs available in regards to Lebron's "new hairline." julius wrek julius wrek I had to rep you a couple of times. I'm waiting to get a cut damn near in tears from your posts.

guess it's proof it ain't black ice, dude is sweating and the line still crisp. Bron must be like why didn't I do this earlier. You think he still rocks the headband or goes rookie year no band? :lol:

bron-in.jpg

He aint rocking no head band

Dude paid a fortune for that new hairline.

He gon flaunt his spoils

This ***** bron prollu brought christopher reeves back from the dead and had his research team concoct the perfect hairline recipe

Last edited:
Na Bron wearing that band wouldn't see no other way opening night.

My man Stephen a Smith needs to hop on this but I know his money not long enough

Good.

As much as people ***** and complain about them, the only thing that will actually make those atrocities go away is if they're not seeing they money.

Come to think of it I've never even seen people rocking these jerseys in public

Only time I've seen one was this huge fat dude at the mall rocking a sleeved Derrick Rose jersey :lol:

Only time I've seen one was this huge fat dude at the mall rocking a sleeved Derrick Rose jersey :lol:

I can't remember seeing any either. (I am, however, forced to admit that I bought a replica Clippers baby blue sleeved jersey (Griffin) because I saw it on sale for like $20. I've never actually worn it.).

Last edited:
Headband aint going no where

Thats like rip taking off the mask

didnt he say that he got comfortable playing with it and thats why he never took it off? i mean brons been wearing a headband his whole career, why drop it now? cant forget the "headband" game :lol:

I can't remember seeing any either. (I am, however, forced to admit that I bought a replica Clippers baby blue sleeved jersey (Griffin) because I saw it on sale for like $20. I've never actually worn it.).
I'll admit, those Clippers baby blue's were pretty cool, and I can't stand the sleeved movement :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom