2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron hairline would make a good movie in line with teen wolf a quirky comedy

Lebron volunteers to do a hair growth experiment with scientists and he thinks he grown the perfect hairline until midway through the season he has emo bangs and it all goes downhill from there

Last edited:
Lebron hairline would make a good movie in line with teen wolf a quirky comedy

Lebron volunteers to do a hair growth experiment with scientists and he thinks he grown the perfect hairline until midway through the season he has emo bangs and it all goes downhill from there

:lol:

lol But hasn't he faked his hairline before

why everybody goin' all out on em' now
i remember his post game interviews during the recent miami spurs finals - one day his hairline would be looking mangy & patchy, the next game it would be lookin like paul george jr. lik who ya trying to fool here dude

i remember his post game interviews during the recent miami spurs finals - one day his hairline would be looking mangy & patchy, the next game it would be lookin like paul george jr. lik who ya trying to fool here dude

Haha yep. The only way we know for sure Lebron really did something other than black ice in his hair is we catch him after a workout.

That Tyga pic is ridiculous, no more fitteds 24/7 for dude. 

I would do whatever these guys did too with no shame whatsoever, hopefully it becomes public knowledge by the time I start balding.

Last edited:
Was looking at lebron xii launch videos. How lebron look younger now than he did his rookie year? :lol:

Last edited:
guess it's proof it ain't black ice, dude is sweating and the line still crisp. Bron must be like why didn't I do this earlier. You think he still rocks the headband or goes rookie year no band? :lol:

bron-in.jpg

Theres a blog dedicated to celeb hair loss though.

Wonder how much such a thing would cost. Its not like the scar is all that visible. 

Hes still going headband I think, its to the point where I doubt he really feels comfortable without it on his head.

Theres a blog dedicated to celeb hair loss though.

Wonder how much such a thing would cost. Its not like the scar is all that visible. 

Hes still going headband I think, its to the point where I doubt he really feels comfortable without it on his head.

He has to wear the band to cover up the scar. I think he'll retire the "2band" and go back to the stock regulation NBA headband doe :pimp:

When Bron gets that long term deal after the new TV contracts take effect, he going to be looking like Paul George by 36.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom