2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm one of the few who always HATED it when the players wore their own jerseys during the All Star game.

It looked stupid and the All Star game is supposed to have it's own uniform. I'm so glad they abandoned

that mess long ago.
I think it would be cool if they picked a color theme for each team and then had the players wearing their own team jersey but with the color theme.

Like KD/Westbrook would wear a red OKC jersey, Kobe would wear a red Lakers jersey, etc

I'm one of the few who always HATED it when the players wore their own jerseys during the All Star game.
It looked stupid and the All Star game is supposed to have it's own uniform. I'm so glad they abandoned
that mess long ago.

I agree. I like the idea of all-star uniforms. Its just too bad Adidas has done an awful job with them over the last few years.

I agree. I like the idea of all-star uniforms. Its just too bad Adidas has done an awful job with them over the last few years.
It is kind of cool, especially because then it gives you the opportunity to get a jersey if one of your guys is on the team.  I just think they should have SOMETHING to do with the team the player plays for.  

and x1000000000000 on Adidas screwing them up

Thats his sis looking good?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LMAOOO, dawg she's like 15.

I think it would be cool if they picked a color theme for each team and then had the players wearing their own team jersey but with the color theme.

Like KD/Westbrook would wear a red OKC jersey, Kobe would wear a red Lakers jersey, etc
This idea would be ok with a color theme.
All Star uniforms are the best! In Adidas' defense, I don't think they design the actual uniform, they just make them.

For you Lakers' fans - the Mad Dog is coming back!

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 7m
The Lakers announced that Paul Pressey, Jim Eyen and Mark Madsen will serve as assistant coaches on Byron Scott’s staff this season.

My favorite all star game currently being played on nbatv. AI winning MVP honors with that crazy forth quarter comeback thanks to starbury.

"Where's my coach"

My favorite season as a Sixers fan overall. MVP season, reached the finals. So many memories
The players took the All-Star so much more seriously back then. 

sidenote: i liked it better when they wore their own jerseys like this
THIS

that mess long ago.

I like that idea...

We always said Allan Houston was the one from "Got a Story to Tell". He was prime then and was probably smashing ratchet diggers.

Huebert Davis was a square who wasn't likely to be smashing groupie type dimes.

Even LJ before Davis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom