2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 1h
The Kings announce that the #16 jersey that their former star Peja Stojakovic wore will be retired on Dec. 16 against the visiting Thunder.

Well deserved. Kings' Peja was a killer.
"I ain't from these parts, I'm Stojakovic." The Sienna West stories.

Didn't he often disappear in fourth-quarters, however?

why?
Kobe what gif

Because retiring jerseys is a team thing, not a league thing. Its not the Hall of Fame. Peja is clearly one of the best players in Kings history. I haven't looked it up, but I would guess he holds all the records for 3 point shooting in team history. And he was there during the best era in Kings history in terms of team success. Finally, the Kings fans loved him and that's who jersey retirements really matter for. So, makes perfect sense they would retire his jersey.

Last edited:

"I ain't from these parts, I'm Stojakovic." The Sienna West stories.

Didn't he often disappear in fourth-quarters, however?
I'll leave that for Kings  Lakers fans to gleefully answer (but yes...).
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Those Laker Kings games were my NT highlights. I had no idea Predrag was Peja's real name as Lakers fans used to call him that in a negative light.

I'll leave that for Kings fan to answer (but yes...).
I only recall Peja looking scared once, really. It was an airball or something like that.
If you can bed Sienna West, I wouldn't worry about nailing a deep shot late in the game.

she didnt even know who he was or how to pronounce his name, just that she was suppose to meat him

he did his thing with the mavs though vs the lakers. finally got his "redemption"

Last edited:
she didnt even know who he was or how to pronounce his name, just that she was suppose to meat him

he did his thing with the mavs though vs the lakers. finally got his "redemption"

I'm not a huge fan of strip clubs, but for my bachelor party, I'd like to bed a couple adult actresses. My boys better make that happen. I have a short-list of worthy candidates.

Last edited:
I only recall Peja looking scared once, really. It was an airball or something like that.
Yea he airballed in a game 7.

But i still think if Peja hadn't been out with an injury, the Kings wouldn't have had the 2nd half meltdown in the Robert Horry buzzer beater game and they would have won the series.

They simply couldn't make shots and Peja obviously could have helped that

I can totally see Jimmer being the Eddie house type. He just needs the right team. He needs to be paired up with slashers. He kinda lacked that on a Bulls team that didn't have Rose.

My favorite all star game currently being played on nbatv. AI winning MVP honors with that crazy forth quarter comeback thanks to starbury.

"Where's my coach"

My favorite season as a Sixers fan overall. MVP season, reached the finals. So many memories

My favorite all star game currently being played on nbatv. AI winning MVP honors with that crazy forth quarter comeback thanks to starbury.

"Where's my coach"

My favorite season as a Sixers fan overall. MVP season, reached the finals. So many memories
The players took the All-Star so much more seriously back then. 

sidenote: i liked it better when they wore their own jerseys like this

I'm one of the few who always HATED it when the players wore their own jerseys during the All Star game.

It looked stupid and the All Star game is supposed to have it's own uniform. I'm so glad they abandoned

that mess long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom