2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin's jumper is broken. I don't believe Doc let his kid grow up shooting the ball like that.

Then again, Doc was never a shooter.

True. The problem is for Austin is that he also didn't inherit his dad's toughness, defense or b-ball IQ.

Are you really trying to compare Dominique Wilkins Hawk career to Peja Stojakovic's Kings career?

People were saying that Austin Rivers was too confident and proud of himself for him to be an ordinary playwr

What about your Clippers getting Ingles? That's a nice pick up. I'm really liking the moves you guys are making. I wanted the Grizz to pick him up.

Didn't even know about it TBH. Last thing I heard was that we brought back Turkoglu. But yes, I've generally been happy with the offseason. Still think we're lacking another guy who can create his own shot and a great perimeter defender, but on paper, I think the team has improved overall.

No way in hell Jason Williams should get his jersey retired.

We all loved him but no. 

And I'm pretty sure Chris Webber had a retirement ceremony YEARS ago where they put his jersey in the rafters.

so if the 2000-04 kings get their jerseys retired, do the 2003-2005 pistons? 
nerd.gif

so if the 2000-04 kings get their jerseys retired, do the 2003-2005 pistons? 
nerd.gif
These are franchise decisions. There isn't some one overseeing group that decides which team should retire certain jerseys.

If the Pistons owner thinks they should be retired...then they will.

The Kings...who don't have a glorious history in the NBA obviously don't have as strict of a guideline for retiring jerseys as maybe a team like the Celtics would. 

I see no problem in retiring the numbers of the players who gave them the few bright spots in their team history.

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 1h
The Kings announce that the #16 jersey that their former star Peja Stojakovic wore will be retired on Dec. 16 against the visiting Thunder.

Well deserved. Kings' Peja was a killer.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Serbian Sniper.

Last edited:
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 1h
The Kings announce that the #16 jersey that their former star Peja Stojakovic wore will be retired on Dec. 16 against the visiting Thunder.

Well deserved. Kings' Peja was a killer.
why?

i could see if those dudes had won a chip but retiring jerseys because of memories? 
laugh.gif
bruh what they did for that franchise was never done before them. they deserve it.

by your logic Hawks shouldn't retire D. Wilkins.
Kobe what gif

Dom is HOF....

Who does Ray Allen get his jersey retired with? Milwaukee Bucks or Seattle Supersonics? (I'm not gonna even think the Celtics or Heat)

If a Seattle building actually existed, I would say they had a shot at it. Seattles where he had his most success as player, breaking a ton of records and playoff successs.

I dont see the Thunder hanging a Ray Allen Jersey in the Rafters however so as of now its gotta be Milawalkuee 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom