2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you did a hair implant though and your barber nicked you or pushed your hairline too far back, then what?

^ :x doesn't look right at all. Add another one to players who should have never worn another jersey. :smh:

If you did a hair implant though and your barber nicked you or pushed your hairline too far back, then what?

If you have a hair transplant, it is basically taking it from the back/sides where it still grows. Then you basically cut the scalp, lift it up, and implant the hair with the roots into the balding areas. The hair will grow, you get it cut, etc.

So if your barber screws up it will be just like anybody else, you wear a hat for a few weeks and then you'll be fine.

Last edited:
If I'm late I'm late but what did I miss about the Hawks changing ownership due to majority owners selling their shares, Ferry losing his job, and racist e-mails? :nerd:

If you have a hair transplant, it is basically taking it from the back/sides where it still grows. Then you basically cut the scalp, lift it up, and implant the hair with the roots into the balding areas. The hair will grow, you get it cut, etc.

So if your barber screws up it will be just like anybody else, you wear a hat for a few weeks and then you'll be fine.

That's crazy.
So it's different than hair plugs I see.

Forgot PP went to DC, thought that was a random Photoshop
sick.gif

Wizards possibly making the conference finals though
pimp.gif

I guess players are supposed to stick with their of teams forever even if they suck huh? Once you win one chip...I guess its not OK to want to keep competing for another

Paul Pierce in a Wizards jersey.....it looks SO wrong, but so right at the same time. :pimp: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom