2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got nothing to do with race. He sucks, his movies suck, hes not funny, and is just an all around annoying person from what I've seen.

And idk about "no name" most of em was getting work before him ...maybe some it might be their biggest role but what he's paying ain't reflecting it
Cmon son who knew lance gross before house of payne etc?

& You seen a contract to know what hes paying these actors?
Forgot about him but I swear I saw him on stuff before Tyler perry...maybe not

And you go small time/washed actors cause it's cheaper ...I don't have to see a contract to know that

Chandler Parson, come on boss, leave the Kardashian/Jenner clan alone.

Play ball, stay out of that mess of a show.

And you go small time/washed actors cause it's cheaper ...I don't have to see a contract to know that

A 100m+ company & hes gonna choose small time/washed actors because they're cheaper?

:lol: :rofl:

I dont think thats his reason

A 100m+ company & hes gonna choose small time/washed actors because they're cheaper?

:lol: :rofl:

I dont think thats his reason

Companies worth billions eliminate jobs they can afford to cut cost even more, so what's your point?

Im just saying you counting these actors pockets with no factual proof besides " i dont have to see a contract to know that"

I just believe hes helping these "small time/washed actors" achieve their dream, not hiring them for cheap labor

I'm not counting anybody pockets...you caught feelings cause I said it's cheap labor for him

I'm not knocking his strategy...film cheap and increase your profit. His fans don't demand the highest quality of films so it's a perfect scenario.

Last edited:
You're not counting pockets but you talking about what hes paying them with no info

Then you say im catching feelings by asking for proof to back up your statement :lol:

What current A or B list actor/actress has he used?

Lol dude mad cause folks don't **** with TP

I'll gladly accept that. Never have and never will support anything Tyler Perry does
Ditto, son is terrible, if he was trynna b spike, let em' kno he failed

Hawks need'd a new owner anyway, well at least they needed a new somethin... been lost in cyberspace for the past I don't know...

if yall cant see how that letter was racist 
mean.gif

its like they have to spell it out and drop the n-word or porchmonkey or something

jus talkin about business my ***

black people support his franchise but he wants to throw them under the bus cuz he wants "the white dollar"

every other team in the nba is in a city where there are companies, and they get companies to buy season tix

but only in atlanta is black attendance such a problem that companies will skip out on season tix?

i think his money is fine, he's just bigoted in that rich, " i only see money" kind of way

Ditto, son is terrible, if he was trynna b spike, let em' kno he failed

Hawks need'd a new owner anyway, well at least they needed a new somethin... been lost in cyberspace for the past I don't know...

The ultimate irony would be if TP actually did own an NBA team, because he made his money by bamboozling the entire black community. He's no better than this current Hawks dude.

Nobody is paying good money for a team that can't sell tickets though.
The Bucks sold for 550 million after being purchased for 19 million & they're always at/near the bottom of the league in attendance.

LOL at trying to get sterling money though, he'll be lucky to get 900k.
He bought the Hawks in '04 for just over 200 mil. The Bucks sold for 550 & the Hawks are in a larger market and have been to playoffs for 7 consecutive seasons, unlike the Bucks. They will more than likely comfortably best that number, probably around 600 mil which would give him a 200% profit. That ain't sterling money, but you're certainly not gonna complain if you made 400 mill.

Nobody is paying good money for a team that can't sell tickets though.
The Bucks sold for 550 million after being purchased for 19 million & they're always at/near the bottom of the league in attendance.

LOL at trying to get sterling money though, he'll be lucky to get 900k.
He bought the Hawks in '04 for just over 200 mil. The Bucks sold for 550 & the Hawks are in a larger market and have been to playoffs for 7 consecutive seasons, unlike the Bucks. They will more than likely comfortably best that number, probably around 600 mil which would give him a 200% profit. That ain't sterling money, but you're certainly not gonna complain if you made 400 mill.

Not in the post you quoted but earlier I referenced him getting like 500k. I clearly meant 500 mill.

Big typo

But yea I see your point. You think ATL brings a Billion or no?

Last edited:
Tyler perry the only black man in hollywood giving no name black actors opportunities
What makes him a clown?

Because you dont like the content of his movies :smh: "hes promoting black stereotypes" right

Look at the bigger picture, the man is self made & giving black actors opportunities as much as he can, who else in hollywood is doing that?

100 percent agree. So because his stereotypes isnt shooting other ****** up and doesnt have a load of already rich rappers in the cast they gon hate right?

Never understood that

Got nothing to do with race. He sucks, his movies suck, hes not funny, and is just an all around annoying person from what I've seen.

Then why you keep watching him n his movies? :lol:

And why you keep watching the hawks if you hate um? Lol

Tyler perry the only black man in hollywood giving no name black actors opportunities
What makes him a clown?

Because you dont like the content of his movies :smh: "hes promoting black stereotypes" right

Look at the bigger picture, the man is self made & giving black actors opportunities as much as he can, who else in hollywood is doing that?

100 percent agree. So because his stereotypes isnt shooting other ****** up and doesnt have a load of already rich rappers in the cast they gon hate right?

Never understood that

It's the madea character more than the movie itself for most who don't like him...I do like why did I get married. tho ..

And a lot of his movies do a terrible job at closing the stories. Like it's amateurish and I'm not even a movie critic type of guy when it comes to how movies are written.

Then why you keep watching him n his movies? :lol:

And why you keep watching the hawks if you hate um? Lol
I've never watched a single Tyler Perry program since my first watch and never will. Idk where you got the idea that I watch that drivel from.

In order for me to watch basketball live, I had to subject myself to watching the Hawks play which admittedly wasn't bad this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom