2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letter didn't start off too bad at all. There were some questionable comments near the middle and end but honestly I was expecting worse.

It's almost like the Owner is Forcing the media/world to believe he's racist because he's trying to get his money since he's so damn tired of owning that crap franchise in Atlanta. :lol:

Only an Atlanta franchise would make someone do this :lol:

Ty Lawson 
roll.gif

900x900px-LL-b6a716b5_image.jpeg

Since there's nothing to really talk about, let me ask this, does Miami retire LeBron James 6? In 4 years he slid into so many of the franchises top tens and carried them to 4 finals and 2 chips. He's clearly the best player in franchise history.

It would be funny if they didn't, yet they retire Jordan.

Since there's nothing to really talk about, let me ask this, does Miami retire LeBron James 6? In 4 years he slid into so many of the franchises top tens and carried them to 4 finals and 2 chips. He's clearly the best player in franchise history.

Rhetorical

Umm...as washed as Wade is now, think he's got that title locked down.

:rofl: Ty throwing shade.

They'll retire it. They retired Tim hardaways and he played only like half a more season.

LeBron tops Wade as a Heat player, he just doesn't have the long-term accolades (duh).

There are like five franchises where if LeBron joined he wouldn't be dubbed the best player in franchise history after 4 seasons, this is not one of those franchises

Nothing Levenson said in that letter is sell your team bad, and the owners would never vote someone out out over that, something else is going on.

Apparently he tried to sell a few years ago. But that was during the lockout, and he prob saw the writing on the wall. now he's gonna make out like a bandit.

Constant Madea soundbites every time someone scores.

Selling DVDs in the lobby.

Bumping nothing but Yolanda Adams and Kurt Franklin during timeouts.

I'll pass :lol:

Constant Madea soundbites every time someone scores.

Selling DVDs in the lobby.

Bumping nothing but Yolanda Adams and Kurt Franklin during timeouts.

I'll pass
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Roster would be plush with light skin brothas though,

they're more "acceptable" to a certain demographic.

Tyler perry the only black man in hollywood giving no name black actors opportunities
What makes him a clown?

Because you dont like the content of his movies :smh: "hes promoting black stereotypes" right

Look at the bigger picture, the man is self made & giving black actors opportunities as much as he can, who else in hollywood is doing that?

Tyler perry the only black man in hollywood giving no name black actors opportunities
What makes him a clown?

Because you dont like the content of his movies :smh: "hes promoting black stereotypes" right

Look at the bigger picture, the man is self made & giving black actors opportunities as much as he can, who else in hollywood is doing that?
While I hate his movies I agree

And honestly they have good stories as far as lessons but he obviously mixes some random stereotype scenes in them

And idk about "no name" most of em was getting work before him ...maybe some it might be their biggest role but what he's paying ain't reflecting it

What makes him a clown?

You're actually right about the unknown black actors getting opportunities from his movies and shows. I don't even know why he's hated too begin with. The hate for him just seems forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom