2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiggins will shine in minnesota imo. he'll be the first option with rubio more than willing to create open looks for him with passes and lobs. the timberwolves wont' contend anytime soon, but they have a ton of young talent with potential.

yea...then wiggins INSTANTLY becomes the bad guy, and it makes everyone glad he left cleveland and brings problems to minny. its called diplomacy.
Aint nothing wrong with that. He becomes the bad guy to ESPN. He can remain cordial and upbeat with TNT, NBAtv, local news, etc.

**** diplomacy in this instance. That has nothing to do with the tomfoolery ESPN pulled.

You think that's wise ?

A rookie who hasn't yet played his first game and can't even get thru an interview without sounding awkward should try and battle the ESPN conglomerate ? :lol:

You gotta pick your battles and taking on ESPN this early on especially doesn't seem like a good idea, and the way those fools milk and fabricate stories that could stay with him his entire career.

Granted they made him look bad but him spazzing out wouldve made it worse imo.

yea...then wiggins INSTANTLY becomes the bad guy, and it makes everyone glad he left cleveland and brings problems to minny. its called diplomacy.
Aint nothing wrong with that. He becomes the bad guy to ESPN. He can remain cordial and upbeat with TNT, NBAtv, local news, etc.

**** diplomacy in this instance. That has nothing to do with the tomfoolery ESPN pulled.

You think that's wise ?

A rookie who hasn't yet played his first game and can't even get thru an interview without sounding awkward should try and battle the ESPN conglomerate ? :lol:

You gotta pick your battles and taking on ESPN this early on especially doesn't seem like a good idea, and the way those fools milk and fabricate stories that could stay with him his entire career.

Granted they made him look bad but him spazzing out wouldve made it worse imo.
Well I'm saying he should've had approached this differently once he knew what it was about but if Wiggins is just a goofy awkward sounding dude then he never stood a chance. Should've never had the interview to begin with.

However, had he had some bass in his voice he should've handled it the way I laid out. Don't even have to go all the way in word for word with what I wrote but a simple "What?" when he asked him how he'd beg LeBron to stay to change his mind followed up by "I'll let my game speak for itself." would've been satisfactory to set these clowns straight. He aint need to spazz, just speak affirmatively and with some confidence.

I don't really see how he could've made it worse. He was getting traded anyway. The worse he could do is what? Say some extra wild **** to the point Minny don't want him? Can't be worse than interview unless they asked him to tap dance for Bron to convince him to not be traded.

No one wants Roy and his contract.

You can say the same about josh smith

no you cnt, everyone wants him. no one wants to give up a lot for him. hes a good player but hes an idiot.

to say josh smith isnt good is idiotic.

hibbert on the other hand is NOT good.
Doesn't Smith have just as bad a contract and that's why nobody wants him? Who is this everybody that wants Josh Smith? :nerd:

All these dudes is Joe Johnson status.

Last edited:
JJ lowkey had a good year this past season. Still one of the most overpaid players ever.

What are the pistons gonna do with Hibbert and Drummond? Terrible call from Larry.

Last edited:
The same Joe Johnson that just put up 22 ppg on 53% and 41% from 3 during the playoffs. Comparing him to a guy who disappeared for the playoffs + the entire second half. And to a guy who can't stop himself from taking stupid shots. SMH. JJ is beast.

JJ lowkey had a good year this past season. Still one of the most overpaid players ever.

What are the pistons gonna do with Hibbert and Drummond? Terrible call from Larry.

Its not like Pistons are gonna do it :lol: unless they get something awesome in return which i doubt

Who's saying the Cavs won't win **** with Love ? People have doubts but I don't think I've seen anyone straight up say they aren't at least a contender.

Besides the point he was making was that of a hater/doubters mindset and I was making the point to illustrate a slurper/supporters mindset.

Don't try to be literatal fam you know what's going on :lol:

I'm not trying to be nothing dude i just don't think ANYONE thinks even WITH K Love, they are the favorites to win a ring.

You making that claim about the other mindset isn't true though is what i'm saying. However, I've seen PLENTY of people post what Sneakerpro posted as far as Cavs not winning nothing due to K Love's inexperience, etc. Hell, I don't think just adding K Love is gonna do it for them to win it all this year and I am a "Bron supporter."

Nolan Richardson  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
In the minority of one, but I think they should try to work it out

He was trash when they needed him, but he was one of their backbones, he's young and can be a unique talent, I think their looking for change in all the wrong places

I don't think completely changing the DNA of this team will benefit them anytime soon, might be a tragic mistake but who knows

And good for wiggy

Here's Nolan Richardson's Hall of Fame Speech.

Heard that it was the highlight of the ceremony.

he took em to church. Great speech. Sarunas Marciulionis had a fantastic speech too!

"In my country we use ice for whiskey... I walked into the Warriors locker room and guys had it all over them... Chris [Mullin] was bathing in it..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom