2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiggins prolly wouldve been happy to play with kyrie. thats a beautiful duo right there. but soon as lebron said hes coming back, wiggins knew what it was. he knew he immediately just became old news, fell to 2nd or 3rd option (with love there, maybe even 4th) and wanted out. i dont blame him. as a rookie I'd want to shine. lebron being on the team will guarantee some wins and alot of attention on the TEAM... but lebrons presence casts a shadow on pretty much everyone else on the team.

That wasnt shots at lebron. Thats people assuming he rather play with bron and irving as the third option instead of being the man

Minny got close once with kg but kareem rush ruined that then spree wanted to act like a ******ed *****

Im sure He knew he was better off with the cavs because lebron would help him become a better player

In minny he will have more pressure & he will either be a star like kg & love or just another minny role player

Wiggins has nobody on minny to help him grow as a player

Im sure He knew he was better off with the cavs because lebron would help him become a better player

In minny he will have more pressure & he will either be a star like kg & love or just another minny role player

Wiggins has nobody on minny to help him grow as a player
believe it or not, sometimes...experience is the best teacher.

2418907-TheMoreYouKnow.gif

sort of kidding. he'll be fine without lebron. he could probably be better FASTER under lebron.

Last edited:
If you think deep down thats what he wants then you must think he strives to be luol deng for his whole career.

Unless lebron and irving bounce after a couple years that ***** wiggins would be stuck as the third option most his career

I just know as a bball player playing on a better smarter team with less pressure would be a lot more fun than trying to force the issue on a scrub team and constantly be scrutinized.

The best option is whoevers open. Not who gets paid the most or slurped most on NT.

dudes act like being a 3rd option on a contender will stunt his growth like kawhi doesnt ring a bell :smh:

I swear its all about how many touches a player can get when it comes to nt

I can't recall whom it was that was discussing LeBby and D Zaster battlin' back in the day,

but GD just posted this...

Julius Wrek

It's all cool to give props to Wiggins now given what he said in that interview but she should've shown all that confidence when ESPN put him out to pasture. He should've made it clear when those insulting questions were asked. Dude asked him what would you say to convince LeBron to let him stay, LeBron to let him stay :smh: C'mon son.

First thing out my mouth would be "What?!! ***** am I suppose to beg? I don't need to stay and I don't want to be anywhere I'm not wanted. If LeBron is in charge that says more about them than it does about my situation." Then I would've went off on ESPN "Son where do you get off even asking me some lame *** question like that? You trying to disrespect me for a sensationalized news piece? **** you!"

This is why I miss crazy Iron Mike Tyson. We need another crazy dude that won't mind verbally abusing a dumbass reporter or puppet asking them dumb and insulting questions like that.

Save face for what? He went from being a 3rd option on the cavs to having his own team in minny.
Son got embarrassed by ESPN and despite some words on paper/read online. He looked like a fool on tv the way he answered. I felt bad for him.
dudes act like being a 3rd option on a contender will stunt his growth like kawhi doesnt ring a bell :smh:

I swear its all about how many touches a player can get when it comes to nt
Spurs are completely different from an offensive perspective than any LeBron led team.

Last edited:
If Wiggins wants to go to Toronto he'll do it after the rookie contract. He's not gonna sign an extension somewhere he doesn't wanna be (unless he turns into a bust).

if he really is a max player, no one turns down the max restricted extension.

it will be at least 7 years before he's in toronto.

It's all cool to give props to Wiggins now given what he said in that interview but she should've shown all that confidence when ESPN put him out to pasture. He should've made it clear when those insulting questions were asked. Dude asked him what would you say to convince LeBron to let him stay, LeBron to let him stay
mean.gif
C'mon son.

First thing out my mouth would be "What?!! ***** am I suppose to beg? I don't need to stay and I don't want to be anywhere I'm not wanted. If LeBron is in charge that says more about them than it does about my situation." Then I would've went off on ESPN "Son where do you get off even asking me some lame *** question like that? You trying to disrespect me for a sensationalized news piece? **** you!"

This is why I miss crazy Iron Mike Tyson. We need another crazy dude that won't mind verbally abusing a dumbass reporter or puppet asking them dumb and insulting questions like that.
Son got embarrassed by ESPN and despite some words on paper/read online. He looked like a fool on tv the way he answered. I felt bad for him.
Spurs are completely different from an offensive perspective than any LeBron led team.
yea...then wiggins INSTANTLY becomes the bad guy, and it makes everyone glad he left cleveland and brings problems to minny. its called diplomacy.

I can see it now

Before the NBA season : Man Bron got Kevin Love no way they don't win the chip, East is a cakewalk it's a wrap.

After the NBA season : Man Kevin love is overrated :smh:, Bron had to carry the whole conference on his back plus they're a young team so it's going to take time.

Two way street brother

Who's saying that though? I don't think I"ve seen anyone here act like Cavs become the instant title favorites with Love.

It's all cool to give props to Wiggins now given what he said in that interview but she should've shown all that confidence when ESPN put him out to pasture. He should've made it clear when those insulting questions were asked. Dude asked him what would you say to convince LeBron to let him stay, LeBron to let him stay :smh: C'mon son.

yea...then wiggins INSTANTLY becomes the bad guy, and it makes everyone glad he left cleveland and brings problems to minny. its called diplomacy.
Aint nothing wrong with that. He becomes the bad guy to ESPN. He can remain cordial and upbeat with TNT, NBAtv, local news, etc.

**** diplomacy in this instance. That has nothing to do with the tomfoolery ESPN pulled.

I can see it now

Before the NBA season : Man Bron got Kevin Love no way they don't win the chip, East is a cakewalk it's a wrap.

After the NBA season : Man Kevin love is overrated :smh:, Bron had to carry the whole conference on his back plus they're a young team so it's going to take time.

Two way street brother

Who's saying that though? I don't think I"ve seen anyone here act like Cavs become the instant title favorites with Love.

Who's saying the Cavs won't win **** with Love ? People have doubts but I don't think I've seen anyone straight up say they aren't at least a contender.

Besides the point he was making was that of a hater/doubters mindset and I was making the point to illustrate a slurper/supporters mindset.

Don't try to be literatal fam you know what's going on :lol:

The Pacers have reportedly called the Pistons about a potential Roy Hibbert trade.

via basketballtalk

Kawhi hype and Wiggins hype are astronomically different
Thats whats wrong with people

Always believing the hype of these players
mean.gif
Wiggins was being herald as the next LeBron type talent, whereas Kawhi was viewed as a solid starter or great role player. For Wiggins to be a 3rd option on any team, would have been a letdown. Up until this past postseason, nobody saw Kawhi as anything BUT a 3rd option, and until the combo of Parker, Duncan and Manu is gone, Kawhi still will be the 3rd option.

Last edited:
Here's Nolan Richardson's Hall of Fame Speech.

Heard that it was the highlight of the ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom