2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it now.

Before the NBA season: "Kevin Love has never been in the playoffs the Cavs aren't winning ****"

After the NBA season: "Lebron had to team up with Kevin Love to win anything, he always needs a superstacked team to win"
You making it seem like they won already.

New wave of birds are in the clubs now. They looking for Bron, KD and Melo now.

A.I. might have to retire his club hopping jersey now if the biddies can't recognize him anymore :smh:

First chance he is unresticted, hes going home bruh

Lol keep dreaming

You dudes are nuts. Lebron comes "home" and all of a sudden EVERYBODY wanna come home.

Wheres that chart where it shows if every player went and played for their home team? Percentage wise how many players actually went home?

Right.

Lol keep dreaming

You dudes are nuts. Lebron comes "home" and all of a sudden EVERYBODY wanna come home.

Wheres that chart where it shows if every player went and played for their home team? Percentage wise how many players actually went home?

Right.

Aint nobody staying in minny for 10 yrs

That ish had kg crying on nat'l tv :smh:

First chance he is unresticted, hes going home bruh

Lol keep dreaming

Right.

I just ignore dudes saying stuff like that. There's like a group of guys on here that only watch espn and play 2K. I doubt they even watch actual games. S&T hype beasts

Having your own team as a rookie makes it a better situation?

Exactly what situation are we talking about here? The situation where you go find two other superstars to win a title?

Or be the man on your own team and win a title?

Either way hehas his right to choose his situation.

If he chooses to have things his way early so be it

Lebron started off with a hot trash team in cleveland and took them to the finals.

Let wiggins try and do the same

Last edited:
If Wiggins wants to go to Toronto he'll do it after the rookie contract. He's not gonna sign an extension somewhere he doesn't wanna be (unless he turns into a bust).

At least wiggins is staying positive. Deep down he knows damn well he'd rather be running the break with kyrie and lebron.

If you think deep down thats what he wants then you must think he strives to be luol deng for his whole career.

Unless lebron and irving bounce after a couple years that ***** wiggins would be stuck as the third option most his career

Exactly what situation are we talking about here? The situation where you go find two other superstars to win a title?

Or be the man on your own team and win a title?

Either way hehas his right to choose his situation.

If he chooses to have things his way early so be it

Lebron started off with a hot trash team in cleveland and took them to the finals.

Let wiggins try and do the same

The thing is minny never been to the finals so wiggins wont do the same

& whats with the shots at lebron :smh: :lol:

Anything to bring that man into the convo

I can see it now.

Before the NBA season: "Kevin Love has never been in the playoffs the Cavs aren't winning ****"

After the NBA season: "Lebron had to team up with Kevin Love to win anything, he always needs a superstacked team to win"

I can see it now

Before the NBA season : Man Bron got Kevin Love no way they don't win the chip, East is a cakewalk it's a wrap.

After the NBA season : Man Kevin love is overrated :smh:, Bron had to carry the whole conference on his back plus they're a young team so it's going to take time.

Two way street brother

That wasnt shots at lebron. Thats people assuming he rather play with bron and irving as the third option instead of being the man

Minny got close once with kg but kareem rush ruined that then spree wanted to act like a ******ed *****

if he gets the max extension, he's taking the max extension. No one turns down the max extension.

NO ONE...

could you imagine had Paul George turned down that guaranteed max deal last summer?

Paul+George+Indiana+Pacers+v+Atlanta+Hawks+X0cuYzJrrm5l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom