2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just pray dude is in a gym working on his corner 3s and defense when he isn't making those stupid videos

Last edited:
Bout to lurk jeremy lambs insta for pics of the sis

Yea im that bored

Edit: sisters page private tho :smh:

Last edited:
Who's saying the Cavs won't win **** with Love ? People have doubts but I don't think I've seen anyone straight up say they aren't at least a contender.

Besides the point he was making was that of a hater/doubters mindset and I was making the point to illustrate a slurper/supporters mindset.

Don't try to be literatal fam you know what's going on :lol:

I'm not trying to be nothing dude i just don't think ANYONE thinks even WITH K Love, they are the favorites to win a ring.

You making that claim about the other mindset isn't true though is what i'm saying. However, I've seen PLENTY of people post what Sneakerpro posted as far as Cavs not winning nothing due to K Love's inexperience, etc. Hell, I don't think just adding K Love is gonna do it for them to win it all this year and I am a "Bron supporter."

Really ? Nobody as in zero people think the Cavs will be the favorite to win with Kevin Love ?

:lol: :smh: please read this link

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...e-trade-agreement-cavs-are-52-title-favorites

Again your being literal the point was to show how a slurper would backtrack and shield Bron from any wrong dong, just like he pointed out how if a Hater was wrong they'd still find a way to discredit any achievement that Bron gets. Simple **** talking concept :lol:.

I hope this clears things up now :lol:

Cavs might win we might win

Spurs might win..heck even okc might even get over the hump...

That's what makes it a great upcoming season.. It's all up in the air

I'm glad Kemba never got this much hype. Hate to see y'all turn on my dude.
smokin.gif

coming to charlotte kept him low key since folks wasn't following the hornets like that 

most publicity we got is when bron and melo lit us up 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm glad Kemba never got this much hype. Hate to see y'all turn on my dude.
:smokin

coming to charlotte kept him low key since folks wasn't following the hornets like that 

most publicity we got is when bron and melo lit us up :rofl:  
I was at the game when Melo dropped 62 at the Garden. I don't think Kemba played though, was injured during that 1. Y'all got a nice future though. Kemba, Lance and Big Al is a good core. Zeller, Vonleh and MKG develop and things should be looking real good.

I was at the game when Melo dropped 62 at the Garden. I don't think Kemba played though, was injured during that 1. Y'all got a nice future though. Kemba, Lance and Big Al is a good core. Zeller, Vonleh and MKG develop and things should be looking real good.

MKG is looking like a bust though :rolleyes i mean hes a good defender, but i wouldve expected his offense to develop a bit by now. if vonleh and zeller develop, theyll have a really nice front court though.

i forgot about pj too. if the can mature a bit, dude could be a solid 6th man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom