2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, you're trading a Star (Love) for a potential star (Wiggins), the rest are just extras to seal the deal.

I was against this trade at first also, and but than I've come to realization that we're getting a player that is the best in his position at scoring, rebounding, and passing. You throw that with Lebron's God-given talent, and Kyrie's unlimited potential - and you've got the best team in the East, easy.

I mean, I guess thats one way to look at it :lol:

Or you could look at it as the the cavs having a big 3 of lebron, and two guys who haven't played in a meaningful basketball game since the NCAA tournament and have been putting up filler stats their entire career thus far, this nullifying the whole "easy" best in the east thing ya know?

mean.gif
not a fan of the trade. Was hoping the Cavs would just keep Wiggins.
To be fair, you're trading a Star (Love) for a potential star (Wiggins), the rest are just extras to seal the deal.

I was against this trade at first also, and but than I've come to realization that we're getting a player that is the best in his position at scoring, rebounding, and passing. You throw that with Lebron's God-given talent, and Kyrie's unlimited potential - and you've got the best team in the East, easy.

So no matter what Wiggins amounts to; you know for CERTAIN you're getting a game-changing player like Love..
T. Thompson is not an extra.... dude is really nice and is getting better.

Love makes them better today but two years and beyond I don't think I can agree.

Thompson ain't going anywhere as long as he is represented by Rich Paul. There is a reason why Dion and TT were not traded...

The cap papi, unless they tak a paycut they gonna be RFA

Kyrie gets 18mil per yr, Love will get 24mil per yr if he does re-sign, and Bron will prob go for something stupid like 25~30mil per year. But Varejao contract is gonna be expired and if he does re-sign with Cavs it's prob gonna be for less...

Cavs might be forced to pick only one between Dion and TT. I'd personally hold on to Dion, but that's just me.

Wonder if dion starts..dion as the 4th option could be the deciding factor. Dude is crazy talented but now that hes 4th fiddle and loves to shoot..idk man

Or you could look at it as the the cavs having a big 3 of lebron, and two guys who haven't played in a meaningful basketball game since the NCAA tournament and have been putting up filler stats their entire career thus far, this nullifying the whole "easy" best in the east thing ya know?

This is kinda how i see and Kyrie is my GUY but he hasn't played in any meaningful games and Love has YET to EVER play in the playoffs so I'm really not too hyped about this trade.

on the other hand..lavine x wiggins x bazz x dieng could be really good someday. stupid talent.

trade pek/rubio and just rebuild around those 3

Did Kyrie even play in the NCAA tournament? Not sure his 11 game Duke career included a tourney appearance.

Wonder if dion starts..dion as the 4th option could be the deciding factor. Dude is crazy talented but now that hes 4th fiddle and loves to shoot..idk man

He'll probably get mad and get traded by the deadline

Last edited:
Waiters can be Jason Terry on the Mavs getting a ship as the 6th man. 
pimp.gif

or

Waiters can be Jason Terry on the Hawks getting buckets as a #1-2 option on a bum squad.

Did Kyrie even play in the NCAA tournament? Not sure his 11 game Duke career included a tourney appearance.
Yes.

Lost to Arizona in the Sweet 16 in Anaheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom