2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the LeBron James back to Cleveland such a "great story" now that he's formulating his super team like he did in Miami? :nerd:

Nah.

Addition by subtraction here. This is as about as close as you can get to building your team by using assets and picks.

Nowhere near the tampering and buying your players, as what Miami did..

:smh: @ Cleveland man.. They should've at least waited to see how those guys were going to play with LeBron. He makes everyone better INSTANTLY

Wolves will be fun to watch next season

Snapchat he sent LBJ.
Why doesn't he look stoked?  All business I guess.
View media item 1119882
good effort

some39c.JPG

muTYdOr.jpg

:lol:

I'll say this much...Lebron is much better off with that frontcourt in Cleveland that he was in Miami. It may not be the best defensive frontcourt, but he actually has legit size/rebounding across the board in Love, Thompson, Varejao and Haywood. Compare that to Bosh, Birdman, Haslem and Oden :lol:

I also agree on Waiters being a 6th man. Kyrie / Waiters / Lebron doesn't make much sense to me. They need a 2 way SG starting on the perimeter. Someone like Courtney Lee :nerd:

Last edited:
:smh: @ Cleveland man.. They should've at least waited to see how those guys were going to play with LeBron. He makes everyone better INSTANTLY

Wolves will be fun to watch next season

Wiggins and Zach Lavine will run sportscenter next year! #JumpingOutOfTheGym :smokin

So basically he just formulated a younger, better superteam elsewhere once his old one got old then. This guy Lebron...

Wolves got a nice return considering they gave up their franchise player.

Interesting in seeing how he develops.

As for the Cavs getting Love is nice. It will be interesting to see how this Big 3 meshes, and how they perform in the playoffs since 2/3 of them have never experienced it.

No grace period for LeBron and Cavs, it's title or bust which is par for course for LeBron at this point.

The season need to start now.
laugh.gif
League pass is a must this year.

This won't come up for another two years, but one area of concern I have is as LeBron gets older, he might be better suited playing power forward, which is obviously Love's optimal position. And there's little to no way Love can play heavy minutes at center. Just something to look forward to.

It's got nothing to do with being salty or anti-Cleveland, but I still think it's ridiculous that Cleveland was able to get 3 number 1 picks in 4 years :lol:

Wiggins gonna be a star regardless

But cant fault the Cavs for getting a proven player at this point

Wiggins gonna be a star regardless

But cant fault the Cavs for getting a proven player at this point

Cant help but disagree, he has star potential but alot of players never live up to that

He def has the platform to succeed as it seems hes gonna have the keys to the kingdom

Staggering your rotations to put a player that can score/create off the dribble on the second unit isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. Unless you want to rely on Delladova, Miller and Thompson to generate points.
Blatt can always stagger the lineup so that a Kyrie/Love duo or Bron alone is out there at all times.

If the stars play like stars, the bench depth, or lack thereof, won't be a concern.

Staggering your rotations to put a player that can score/create off the dribble on the second unit isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. Unless you want to rely on Delladova, Miller and Thompson to generate points.
Blatt can always stagger the lineup so that a Kyrie/Love duo or Bron alone is out there at all times.

If the stars play like stars, the bench depth, or lack thereof, won't be a concern.
Having a top loaded starting line up and thin bench.

I know all too well that fast things could fall apart with a little bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom