2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
What push could the Bulls make? You really think anyone of the guys on that roster sans Joakim and Pooh have as high of a ceiling as Wiggins?

It would have been wiggins/waiters/thompson.. but they didn't know that 1st round pick would end up being #1 overall the nba wouldnt have GIVEN minny number 1 overall
fixed
repped.. thiss 
mean.gif

Them boys gave us the #2 in that weak *** draft and left us with Derrick Williams tho

So Lebron coming home still a good story or nah ?

Lebron coming home to teach the young guys how to win or nah ?

Lebron would have come home if no Love trade or nah ?

Lebron knew Love was coming when he signed or nah ?

Super teams still bad or nah ?

Lebron full of it or nah ?

Salty ?  nah

Last edited:
This team just doesn't scare me as much as the Heat did when they combined. After watching just how much that team had to expend to get to those Finals all while having better players, & a much better bench.... in a much weaker conference I don't see this team automatically becoming contenders.

And this time old Shawn Marion & old Ray Allen ain't gonna save them.

:smh: not a fan of the trade. Was hoping the Cavs would just keep Wiggins.

To be fair, you're trading a Star (Love) for a potential star (Wiggins), the rest are just extras to seal the deal.

I was against this trade at first also, and but than I've come to realization that we're getting a player that is the best in his position at scoring, rebounding, and passing. You throw that with Lebron's God-given talent, and Kyrie's unlimited potential - and you've got the best team in the East, easy.

So no matter what Wiggins amounts to; you know for CERTAIN you're getting a game-changing player like Love..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom