2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron is my guy but I can't wait for the libel train if the cavs don't win a ship. Cleveland jokes will be at an all time high.

Bron is my guy but I can't wait for the libel train if the cavs don't win a ship. Cleveland jokes will be at an all time high.

There will be blood.

I think this move solidifies that they are in win now, year 1 mode. I wonder how Bron will react when Love, Anderson and Kyrie all get hurt at the same time...as they do every year? Bron's is still gonna have to do a lot of work. Can't wait to see dion ball hog and Bron fuss at him like Chalmers, then get snuffed.

Meh, I'm mostly just glad this is done. Most dragged out trade we all knew was going to happen ever.

And I still like Chicago over Cleveland in the East.

Meh, I'm mostly just glad this is done. Most dragged out trade we all knew was going to happen ever.

And I still like Chicago over Cleveland in the East.
Meh, if Rose is healthy they should be able to pull off the upset. But they still could use another scorer on the perimeter or for Butler to take the next step.

Unless they make a massive improvement on the defensive end I don't see a title year 1. Bron, Sideshow and who else defends? Thompson? That's not really enough.

Somewhere Corey Brewer is crying silently knowing that all his cherry picking (snowbirding, goal sucking) days are over. Never thought I would see the day where someone would make millions for specializing in a pick-up basketball move. He may actually have to learn how to defense and not leak out whenever he THINKS a shot is going up. He is also going to learn that there are other shots on the offensive end other than layups and dunks...

So the T wolves wouldn't take Waiters, Thompson and the #1 pick this year but end up settling for the #1 pick and Bennett :lol:

I wonder how Tristan Thompson is gonna feel riding the bench after playing more than 30 mpg the last two seasons?
Cavs basically dont need him, but would anyone take him and trade someone of equal value?

So the T wolves wouldn't take Waiters, Thompson and the #1 pick this year but end up settling for the #1 pick and Bennett 
When that was offered it was just 1st round pick wasn't it.. had they known it was going to be the #1 overall I think they would have done it easily.

So the T wolves wouldn't take Waiters, Thompson and the #1 pick this year but end up settling for the #1 pick and Bennett :lol:

They also get a future First Round Pick..

The way i see it..... Bennett Potential> Thompson & They weren't sold on Waiters... This option they have two rookies who are gonna be there at a minimal of 5 years & a future pick in the mix... Ridiculous potential and cheap deals. The wolves came up in the West

Rubio
Wiggins
LaVine

pimp.gif
20 wins, 20,000 highlights
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom