2014 NBA Draft Thread

he says that now but who's to say he doesn't fall right back in that trap 
ohwell.gif

but I really do want him in Charlotte and if we get him hopefully he can stand by his word 
He's been in Greensboro since Monday. Guess he's watching it at home with his family.

Word trickling out that we're trying to move up from 24 and odds are on him or Hood.

Henderson and #24 could get it done depending on the team. 

Cho will get one of his guys tonight and MJ will get the other much like when we took biz(cho) and Kemba(mj). Cho has one of the best analytical systems for the draft. Gonna be focusing on size and scoring tonight

Sixers better not give up all that to move up 2 spots.

Just chill at 3 and take the best player available man. There will be some damn good players available at 10 and 32

Draft suits have gotten boring I thought NBA prospects were too self aware take a risk like a pattered tuxedo jacket. :lol:

Really want to see how Julius Randle look in league

His season at UK was a lot different from what he did great in HS Dude can make jumpers and is a really good passer

finishing at the rim over players his size or taller always been a problem tho
Double double right out the gate.

Star potential hinging on how well his shot develops. DX has the wingspans of nearly every starting 4 in the league and Julius would rank last.

So he's gonna really need a jumper to become big time

I feel like if Smart didn't get into that nonsense at Texas Tech he wouldn't be criticized as harshly as he's been leading up to tonight. He's a PG with size, a leader and someone who, IN COLLEGE, took the time to refine his game and make it better.

I feel like he can be a serious piece to a great team and passing up on him if you're a team without a legit PG is a mistake.

I feel like if Smart didn't get into that nonsense at Texas Tech he wouldn't be criticized as harshly as he's been leading up to tonight. He's a PG with size, a leader and someone who, IN COLLEGE, took the time to refine his game and make it better.

I feel like he can be a serious piece to a great team and passing up on him if you're a team without a legit PG is a mistake.

To be honest, I don't think people are holding that against him anymore. Talent wise, he's falling in line where he rightfully belongs behind the main 4. Pick 5-8 is exactly where he should be.

Back
Top Bottom