2014 NBA Draft Thread

:lol: everyone wants the cavs to trade the pick

they'll keep it and draft Wiggins. You don't slap good fortune across the face.... two years in a row at least.

laugh.gif
everyone wants the cavs to trade the pick

they'll keep it and draft Wiggins. You don't slap good fortune across the face.... two years in a row at least.
notices your sig

we are talking about the cavs here though

Smart is nowhere close to what Tyreke was his rookie year. Are we going to disregard the fact Reke came in and averaged 20, 5, & 6 his first year? :nerd:

I like Smart but he's not coming out the gates flourishing like Evans.

Smart is nowhere close to what Tyreke was his rookie year. Are we going to disregard the fact Reke came in and averaged 20, 5, & 6 his first year? :nerd:

You are comparing readiness and production when I think he was just comparing skill set.

And I think the comparison is close to spot on. Mix in some of Kyle Lowry's firey nature and competitveness.

Last edited:

Glad to see Tyreke still has some fans out there.

With that said, that Tyreke isn't around anymore. Teams have figured him out

Last edited:

Smart is nowhere close to what Tyreke was his rookie year. Are we going to disregard the fact Reke came in and averaged 20, 5, & 6 his first year?
nerd.gif

You are comparing readiness and production when I think he was just comparing skill set.
Yes, skill set.

Tyreke's rookie stats were a sham.

I am a little ashamed of myself for having defended it when it was happening.

chad ford says vonleh and gordon both will get drafted before embiid
indifferent.gif
, magic are just wasting another lottery pick if they take vonleh at 4.

And he peaked his rookie year, he will never put up those stats again

if cavs trade 76ers for the #1 and 76ers get wiggins, then i believe cavs will scoop embiid assuming bucks take parker. Dont see how exum will fit with the cavs at all

And I think the comparison is close to spot on. Mix in some of Kyle Lowry's firey nature and competitveness.

Skill set, I can agree.

Glad to see Tyreke still has some fans out there.

With that said, that Tyreke isn't around anymore. Teams have figured him out

His point production dipped since he plays with AD and Gordon but his assist and rebounds are still on par. I admit, I'm still a fan :frown:

Oh yeah? How do you know :lol: ?

If you're selling me the idea that Smart is coming out doing exactly what Reke did or better, I'm not buying it my dude :lol: .. I like Smart, just don't trust his shot selection and decision making right now. I expect him to flourish once he puts it all together though.

And he peaked his rookie year, he will never put up those stats again

He's still giving you 15, 5, & 5 on a team that has AD and Gordon. Never again? The last two months of the season he averaged 20, 5, & 6.

Back
Top Bottom