2014 NBA Draft Thread

I knew I blocked that guy for a reason.

I'm watching the USA World Cup game and all I can think about is the draft...the suspense is killing me. 5 more hours.
Opposite for me..... I'm on NT trying to get distracted from the match. I am having an anxiety attack right now.

@BobCooney76 "According to league source, Sixers in full court press with Cleveland to get the No. 1 pick. They really, really, really want Wiggins."

I just don't know why they won't just keep it to get Jabari or Wiggins.

It's gonna be something that we didn't even hear yet as a rumor coming from left field I bet.

@BobCooney76 "According to league source, Sixers in full court press with Cleveland to get the No. 1 pick. They really, really, really want Wiggins."
Then the Cavs can draft Embiid like theyre supposed to do and not here the "You blew the #1 pick" stuff.

If Embiid busts, then they still look like idiots... Same risk whether they trade down or take him #1

Last edited:

Then the Cavs can draft Embiid like theyre supposed to do and not here the "You blew the #1 pick" stuff.
If Embiid busts, then they still look like idiots... Same risk whether they trade down or take him #1
Yeah but they wont have the stigma of it being the Number 1 pick behind it. People love to overblow that sort of thing. I wouldnt blame them if Embiid busts or not, its the pick they should be making IMO.

@DraftExpress 29m
One somewhat surprising name some think OKC could pick at 21: Spencer Dinwiddie. Then at 29 likely go international (Inglis? Bogdanovic?)

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: i'm so excited for today man. #PanPacific #APCH #Rancho

Last edited:

Yeah but they wont have the stigma of it being the Number 1 pick behind it. People love to overblow that sort of thing. I wouldnt blame them if Embiid busts or not, its the pick they should be making IMO.

Picking any of the top 3 prospects are a must, not just Embiid.

Everyone says Smart is NBA-ready.... how can he NOT help the Lakers?

Can he guard a chair? Then he's already better than any PG we have.

He can allow Kobe to take the weaker of the offense backcourt threats.

I mean its very simple, If Embiid aint there, Smart is it.

Last edited:
Offensively? No. His J has improved, look at his film at OK State, look at his workout tape. Its more balanced and more consistent than Reke's ever will.

Defensively. He's a monster.

Kobe and Coach Scott (hopefully) will get his shot selection in order. BELIEVE THAT!

Last edited:
I just want no parts of Vonleh, Gordon, and Randle. None are as NBA-ready as Smart.

Smart will help day one.

Look at the PGs we have to face in the west.

EGHK

@FSOhioZJackson: My sources say Andrew Wiggins is texting Tryonn Lue, "Hurry up and draft me. Let's wreck this league."

Cavs should just trade the pick already. All this suspense
mean.gif
i'd take the sixers offer since they would only be moving down to 3. everyone knows the bucks will take parker so if the cavs don't want to draft wiggins, i'd move down and let the sixers take him.

though if the cavs move down to 3, idk if they would draft embiid. exum is gonna be having a heart attack if he hears his name
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom