2014 NBA Draft Thread

hopefully Cleveland view afflalo as a throw in, in the deal and make him available

Man tonight's gonna be interesting I just hope the Nuggets and Hornets don't mess this up. Hopefully they won't take McDermott at 9. Starting to hear a lot about Charlotte thinking PJ won't be on the broad at 24 so it wouldn't surprise me if they took him at 9.

PJ at 9 :wow: :wow: .... No way that goes down. If anything, I can see them moving up from 24 to get him but picking him at 9 would be a HUGE mistake.

Man tonight's gonna be interesting I just hope the Nuggets and Hornets don't mess this up. Hopefully they won't take McDermott at 9. Starting to hear a lot about Charlotte thinking PJ won't be on the broad at 24 so it wouldn't surprise me if they took him at 9.
PJ at 9
eek.gif
eek.gif
.... No way that goes down. If anything, I can see them moving up from 24 to get him but picking him at 9 would be a HUGE mistake.
possible

but PJ really do not need to be anywhere close to greensboro.....he's a "keep everybody happy" kinda guy and it'll be too many distractions....as bad as I want him in Charlotte I know it's better if he were to go somewhere else 

PJ seem like the type to step into the league and get 14 a game, have everybody hopeful for his future, then get caught with 4 ki's of blow.

possible

but PJ really do not need to be anywhere close to greensboro.....he's a "keep everybody happy" kinda guy and it'll be too many distractions....as bad as I want him in Charlotte I know it's better if he were to go somewhere else 
That's exactly what he said this morning on the Greensboro radio that before he had a problem saying no since he's a nice guy and wanted to make everyone happy. They were saying they hoped he went to Charlotte since their finally in the right direction but said they didn't at the same time cause friends and associates got him in trouble and they would be to close to him. And that's when he responded with being more mature and trying to please everyone before. And his draft party is at a downtown club tonight.

Julius F. Wrek
workout the day of the draft..

so they want him to fly to Cleveland.. get to the facility from the airport.. workout.. get back to the airport.. fly to new York.. get ready for the draft.. and be ready for whenever all their pre draft obligations start..

sounds reasonable

Last edited:
PJ seem like the type to step into the league and get 14 a game, have everybody hopeful for his future, then get caught with 4 ki's of blow.
Please don't say such things because if the rumors are true with Phil trying to get him I need him to be a model citizen :lol:

I will straight up murder somebody if we're offering anything more than #3, Thad and #32 for the #1.

I will straight up murder somebody if we're offering anything more than #3, Thad and #32 for the #1.
Yea, that's more than enough (I'd just give up 3 and Thad + maybe a Wroten or Moultrie). Might not need to trade since the Cavs might Cav anf select Exum #1

workout the day of the draft..

so they want him to fly to Cleveland.. get to the facility from the airport.. workout.. get back to the airport.. fly to new York.. get ready for the draft.. and be ready for whenever all their pre draft obligations start..

sounds reasonable
Did Exum participate in any private workouts for any teams? Dude really trying to play it closet to the chest

possible

That's exactly what he said this morning on the Greensboro radio that before he had a problem saying no since he's a nice guy and wanted to make everyone happy. They were saying they hoped he went to Charlotte since their finally in the right direction but said they didn't at the same time cause friends and associates got him in trouble and they would be to close to him. And that's when he responded with being more mature and trying to please everyone before. And his draft party is at a downtown club tonight.
he says that now but who's to say he doesn't fall right back in that trap 
ohwell.gif

but I really do want him in Charlotte and if we get him hopefully he can stand by his word 

Damn i have a feeling someone is going to steal embiid if he drops even more. But his body aint holding up to nothing smh

Back
Top Bottom