2014 NBA Draft Thread

Gordon yes, I just don't see it with him. Vonleh nah. Vonleh can shoot it, hits the boards, heart and good size. I just like the kid. Randle is a black horse, his HS footage is straight up scary good. I feel like the way college d is played kinda hurt his game(someone sitting in the lane the whole time.) I think in a up and down system and a spaced floor he will do damage. He's wide, quick,handle it, finish and hit his FT.

Last edited:
Randle going to be a bully from day one, he got that country strength, son is a teenager but looks like he's in his 30's.

I can't believe anyone thinks more highly of Vonleh than Randle.

Why, baketball is two sides of the ball and Vonleh is going to be a really good defender in time. I and a lot of other people on here who actually have respectable opinions prefer Vonleh over Randle.

Two words, Tom Crean.

Not sure if posted

Mock Draft

BrBR2tWCUAEM_MH.jpg

:rofl:

that is hilarious

Like Vonleh's upside. Like AMP said, Crean goofed on featuring him more. Vonleh also hurt himself by consistently getting into foul trouble. He'll have to work on that. I think guys are a little weary of Randle's athleticism/length when it comes to projections as an elite guy. Still like him a lot though. He'll figure out ways to score.

So either the Lakers promised they'd take him... or Orlando takes a chance on him and then he's going to the Lakers in 7 years.

Last edited:
Russ Smith in the 2nd to the Wizards makes A LOT of sense.

Who do you all think will have the biggest slide in the draft...as far as going from a potential 1st round pick to the 2nd?

James Young.

Not second round, but I think 24-25.

Not that I have anything against the kid, but if Orlando ends up with Vonleh I'm going to be disappointed.

You're terrible all year, you're going to have a top pick in a loaded draft, you NEED your superstar.. and you might just miss on him. Either Wiggins and Bari would have been great but they will be off the board.. and it's looking like Exum will be too. That's why I say go with Embiid and take a chance. Injuries are a concern, but his value at #4 is still really high and despite the foot problem, if you would have told Orlando after the lotto they'd have a chance at Embiid, they would probably take it.

Exum or Embiid should be Orlando's pick in my mind. I also wouldn't be surprised if they went with Smart.

if Celtics draft Gordon I'm done.

So he's an undoubtedly better offensive player and then you factor in defense where Waiters is terrible and its not even close? I'm following correctly?
this.
Some of you man,
mean.gif
Your a bias cleveland fan. 

Curious to see if Napier could transition knocking down those 25 footers in the NBA like he did at UCONN.

Dude was pulling up from the parking lot late in the Tourney.
laugh.gif
Him and MCW were killing it back in HS they would pull up from NBA range in HS freshman year.

Shabazz was always the big talk of the city of Boston. You would hear his name everywhere back in 2007-2008.

@DraftExpress Pretty much everyone I talk to is indicating that the Celtics are down to Randle or Smart at #6. Gordon seemingly third. Vonleh not in mix.
happy.gif
Please RANDLE.. PLEASE AINGE..

Their is a good chance the Celtics trade Rondo to Sacramento for the 8th pick, especially if we get Smart.

Ainge is the type of guy that has a board of a bunch of trade scenarios, it all depends on how the draft go's, probably will exercise every option he has. 
Son.... You had to copy someone else's name and add a little twist to it. I'm talking about another Niketalker. Get your own name breh. 

Back
Top Bottom