2014 NBA Draft Thread

The max for Bledsoe is 13-14 mil per year. He's definitely getting it or something REALLY close. And PHX is matching any offer he gets. Only way he's not a Sun is if he's traded.

The max for Bledsoe is 13-14 mil per year. He's definitely getting it or something REALLY close. And PHX is matching any offer he gets. Only way he's not a Sun is if he's traded.
Phoenix is in serious business if Len is half the player as expected. They do need an impact PF. Could move up for Gordon, Vonleh, Randle.

Seems like the un-Chicago thing to do as they rebuild the famed "Bench Mob." Rather take Hood or Saric if they fall. Even strongly consider Clarky.

Your love for Clarkson is well overboard.

If I were the Bulls and traded up, I would opt for Stauskas. But if I were staying at #16 and #19, I would opt for Payne/Hood and Napier.

Last edited:
Would the Celtics drafting Smart be an indication that they're gonna trade Rondo, or do they feel like those two can play together?

Their is a good chance the Celtics trade Rondo to Sacramento for the 8th pick, especially if we get Smart.

Ainge is the type of guy that has a board of a bunch of trade scenarios, it all depends on how the draft go's, probably will exercise every option he has. 

If the Kings want an impact player and the Bulls want to move up in the draft...shouldn't something like Gibson and #16 for #8 be considered? Throw in some other players to make the money work and voila.

Last edited:
If the Kings want an impact player and the Bulls want to move up in the draft...shouldn't something like Gibson and #16 for #8 be considered? Throw in some other players to make the money work and voila.
The Kings really want a PG,  but I can see them settle on a SG like Afflalo for the 8th pick and than possibly repackaging it to Cavs or teams ahead to move up a bit.

I think if the Cav's pick Wiggins they keep it, only other possible trade partner really interested in Wiggins is Sixers,  but if the Cavs pick Jabari it can go to all the other teams interested in trading up.  

I would think Gibson alone and taken back a contract to make it match is enough for the 8th pick alone

on a side note...

I just watched the 84 Draft Documentary :pimp:

Sixers offered Dr. J for so they could pick MJ :wow:

ive been saying this!

Would love to see that happen... Probably more so than Rondo, from what everyone has said about Rondo hating Sac, he's not worth the risk |I

Gibson is really good. No way I give him up and the 16 to move up 8 spots. Unless the goal is to save money or something.

Your love for Clarkson is well overboard.

If I were the Bulls and traded up, I would opt for Stauskas. But if I were staying at #16 and #19, I would opt for Payne/Hood and Napier.
For good reason. You'll see why shortly. Clarky is more the first-half player we saw this past season than second-half.

My point was I'd stay put for Hood if he lasts and BPA #19 over moving up for Stauskas or Dougie. Thibs would be the one to overlook the fact Payne is "already" 23.

Yea, Clarkson isn't near that range. I like PJ for the Bulls over Hood.
I prefer Hood over Hairston, but I'm okay with your argument. Can see where you're coming from. Hairston is lethal with deep shooting and has a better frame than Hood.

Suppose I could have prefaced trading back for Clarky. I would take him at #19, but then again I'm not a GM. By forcing Miami to trade up from #26 for Bazz partially to appease Bron.

I'd love any of those guys -- but Vonleh is my dream pick for us.
I'm salivating at the possibility of Vonleh or Gordon running in the desert with Green, Bledsoe, and Dragic.

Would the Celtics drafting Smart be an indication that they're gonna trade Rondo, or do they feel like those two can play together?
Shame Avery Bradley and Rondo don't fit together. Bradley's 3PT shooting has come a long way, he's a good player and very strong defensively.

Not sure if posted

Mock Draft

BrBR2tWCUAEM_MH.jpg

:rofl:

I have a feeling randle is gonna be big time. He rebounds like a animal and can handle the rock coast to coast. He's def the forgotten man of this draft. The open floor will make his game flourish so much.

I kinda feel the about Wiggins but I still think he lacks the heart. Kid just looks scary and weak. Mad beta look in his eyes. He looks like a hurt Bambi in interviews and on the court.

Last edited:
I have a feeling randle is gonna be big time. He rebounds like a animal and can handle the rock coast to coast. He's def the forgotten man of this draft.

The open floor will hp his game flourish so much same way I kinda feel about Wiggins but I still think he lacks the heart. Kid just looks scary and weak. Mad beta look in his eyes.
You rate Randle higher than Vonleh and Gordon?

Back
Top Bottom