2014 NBA Draft Thread

What positive stuff could he possibly expect to learn from OJ Mayo?
laugh.gif
What time happy hour starts at Hooters
I'm not a fan of Hooters happy hour 

Yeah yeah yeah, what not to do in card games against teammates, etc.

But Jabari said OJ Mayo as a serious answer and I can't imagine a good reason why. Maybe to scare of Cleveland? "What's wrong with this dude?"

Yeah yeah yeah, what not to do in card games against teammates, etc.

But Jabari said OJ Mayo as a serious answer and I can't imagine a good reason why. Maybe to scare of Cleveland? "What's wrong with this dude?"
Watch the Cavs take Jabari #1 then trade Waiters for Mayo to make him happy 
laugh.gif

Jabari was probably too busy with the Duke season to see how out of shape OJ Mayo was this year. Jabari probably an NTer on the low if he's that excited about Ovinton of all people

Damn dude does NOT want to go to the Cavs...must've seen that Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism video.

Was at the bar last night, having the sports convos like usual with the regulars.
Everyone spouting off "great draft, loaded draft, best one in ages" you know, normal stuff we are all hearing.
They were arguing over the best available etc.
Bar tender got cheeky and gave everyone at the Bartop a quiz.
It was the top 5 prospects for him
Embiid
Wiggins
Parker
Vonleh
Smart/Randle ( 3 thought this is 1 person)
He then said beside them list the College they played at.
13 people at the bar top.
How many people got them all right?(zero)
6 people missed them all.(13 missed Vonleh/Randle)

Last edited:
Kansas

Kansas

Duke

Indiana

OK State

Kentucky

Just had to run through that mentally to see if I could do it
laugh.gif

Pardon my ignorance, but what makes Ennis so different from Kendall Marshall? I liked Marshall coming out of the draft as well, so its not like I don't like Ennis from what I've seen of him. I just don't expect him to be that great coming out due to what happened with Marshall. As I mentioned before, the situation a player gets drafted into makes a huge difference. Looking how MDA's system benefited Marshall, I think a similar system could help Ennis. Ennis may also benefit from a halfcourt style game where he can be more of a game manager (aka Mike Conley). He would need to be able to dominate the ball as well, though.

Kendall Marshall was a below average NBA athlete, poor defender and a below average shooter/scorer coming out of UNC.

Tyler is average at all those things.

I think Mike Conely ceiling, Kendall Marshall floor is a fair evaluation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom