2014 NBA Draft Thread

Russ Smith????

That's quite the interesting comparison

I don't see how Shabazz is a lottery pick and Russ is likely going to be a second round pick, I don't see the difference, it doesn't make sense, they seem like the same caliber of player, except Bazz is a bit smaller.

I don't really see the difference between Bazz and Russ Smith.

i honestly think bazz can run a nba offense, russ is a gunner and a shot creater.

russ is all buckets, bazz can play both sizes of the ball.

Last edited:
no I didn't have ennis as a top 10 pick all year.

but no II don't think Bazz is a first round talent.

I'm not going to go through the CBB thread but you def mentioned him being the first PG off the board lotto type all year and bought into his hype when Cuse was storming through the season.

And I agree with you with Russ and Bazz but Bazz is slightly better at running a squad than Russ is but I agree, they have different games but pretty much same caliber of guy.

People get swept up by tourney runs to easily, Russ is really, really good.

Last edited:
I mean i dont know what caliber player Bazz will be in the league, but i sure as hell would trust him over Russ Smith to run a half court offense.

Curious to see if Napier could transition knocking down those 25 footers in the NBA like he did at UCONN.

His size, strengths and weaknesses are all similar to MCW last year. So if MCW can succeed, there's a possibility that Exum can as well

aite im gonna let the Exum talk rest until i see him play. im a fan of MCW since fresh yr, so im a little bias.

I'm not going to go through the CBB thread but you def mentioned him being the first PG off the board lotto type all year and bought into his hype when Cuse was storming through the season.

And I agree with you with Russ and Bazz but Bazz is slightly better at running a squad than Russ is but I agree, they have different games but pretty much same caliber of guy.

People get swept up by tourney runs to easily, Russ is really, really good.

Yeah I never said that.

I said he was going to leave cuse because he's going a first round pick/late lottery.

Exum
Smart
Payton
Ennis

would be my PG rankings.

Exum is gonna be a stud in this league; that's my opinion from watching as many videos as I could find because I think he goes to my squad if Hinkie doesn't trade to get Wiggins

Mind you I've never watched a game of his, but reading his scouting reports and various YT videos, Elfrid Payton seems like Ramon Sessions with better defense.

You at least give Bazz a chance to be a starting PG and run a team, no? Russ has no other option but be a spark-plug to let loose off the bench (which I think he'll find his niche in doing so). But that's the difference isn't it? There's value in that. I would not make that trade, though.

You at least give Bazz a chance to be a starting PG and run a team, no? Russ has no other option but be a spark-plug to let loose off the bench (which I think he'll find his niche in doing so). But that's the difference isn't it? There's value in that. I would not make that trade, though.

I mean he's not going to be doing that on miami, but maybe. but then again Russ has improved a lot, I think he can play PG and he's going to be a better defender, so to me its a wash. I still don't see enough difference to justify a disparity in there draft positions.

I'm all for the Wizards grabbing Russ Smith. Plus all his leather sweatpants and foamposites will make him feel right at home.

damn totally forgot about Spencer Dinwiddie, dude would been 1st round this draft if it wasnt for the acl injury. right behind Exum and Smart.

Russ is underrated as an athlete, dude is explosive.

He and Bazz are pretty close, would give Bazz the edge on 3pt shooting and passing, Russ is a better athlete and defender.

Both are tiny as hell though.

Russ is underrated as an athlete, dude is explosive.

He and Bazz are pretty close, would give Bazz the edge on 3pt shooting and passing, Russ is a better athlete and defender.

Both are tiny as hell though.
 Miami needs a 3-D point guard. Not sure Bazz fits that bill. Lebron would dominate the ball and bazz would have to knock down that open trey. It was more of a shooter off the dribble in college. I like him just not on miami 

Back
Top Bottom