2014 NBA Draft Thread

You can't really put that much stock into what PHI did last year, they were openly trying to tank.

You take the best player available @ 3, no way they'd pass on Parker.
I'd even consider Randle there. No point in taking Exum unless you trade MCW & no need to take Embiid b/c you already have Nerlens.

Embiid ****** up everything.

Big men with injuries stay ******* us over

I'll probably hate him for a while unless he falls to us at 10 and goes on to combine with Noel to be the new age Twin Towers.

Even with Embiid's injury he's y'all think he'll go in the Top 5? I see him dropping into the Top 10. And Parker, Wiggins are easy Top 2 no order.

Thursday is just too far away...I just want to get all the speculation over with, been listening to random draft podcasts even though they all say the same thing :lol:

Well, according to people in this thread, Aaron Craft will carve out along career as a 3rd string PG so that's not to implausible.

If Celtics blow things up and I know I'm coming left field. Would love to see milwaukee try and get rondo to run w Giannas and no.2 pick
roll.gif

Celtics wont ever do that to Rondo.

I scrape dudes on 2K w/ Denver.

Plenty of shooters and Faried and McGee snatch everything.
what system you on?
Parker "tanking" his workout is just a stupid rumor.

Because if he didn't wanna play for the Cavs he could've just said NO.

NO workout. NO interview. He wasn't forced to do this work out.
says Cleveland fans.

--

NO way you let Jabari fall to the 4th spot.

I still don't see where dudes are getting Jabari is slowwwww and fat and needs to play the 4. He got good speed.

Once he hits training camp he'll be in better shape with the professionals. 

If you told me the kid with DROSE is going to the NBA i would've laughed.

Last edited:
the thought of the sixers getting embiid to play the 5 and noel at the 4

eek.gif

that is if both can stay healthy enough to play lol. no way should embiid drop past 3 imo

it'll be insane if he does :lol: . wiggins at pick 3 and either randle at 10 would be perfect for the sixers, embiid dropping that far would make bill simmons scream.
Philly won't have the choice of Wiggins without trading up and including #10. Sixers could go Exum at #3 and PF or Embiid at #10. Could force Orlando's hand to move up a spot for Exum. I'd want Afflalo or a valuable pick in return.

Back
Top Bottom