2014 NBA Draft Thread

I don't know what it is about the Nuggets I just hate them. Used to watch melo and ai take turns going iso for literally every possession, which was kinda cool. And then afflalo playing like a crackead was entertaining. But now I can't stand watching them. I think it's because they play a team game but aren't all that great of a team
Shaw has changed the complexion of the entire team to Faried and Fournier's chagrin. Andre Miller weeps.

I don't know what it is about the Nuggets I just hate them. Used to watch melo and ai take turns going iso for literally every possession, which was kinda cool. And then afflalo playing like a crackead was entertaining. But now I can't stand watching them. I think it's because they play a team game but aren't all that great of a team
THIS!!! I don't even play them in 2k anymore. All these years of first round exits has finally taught me they're going nowhere. The difference is at least they were fun a couple years ago. Now that they even missed the playoffs they don't even deserve the Atlanta Hawks of the West moniker anymore either.

Last edited:
i just seen the report about how Jabari may have tanked his workout with the Cavs

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

All this nuggets slander. C'mon Guise [emoji]128554[/emoji].

Gordon Hayward is like one of my top 5 favorite players. Would love to see if Utah matches. He gambled, and kinda won/lost at the same time.

Just wanna see my boys Burk, Bari and Hayward shine.

And Exum reminds me of Alec Burke.

I still like Favors... I was really high on him and that's died down a bit, but he's still got great value. Along with the #5, it's not a bad offer.

I like Wiggins more, though.

Utah needs scoring desperately. I can't believe there was a team that scored at a lower rate than the Grizzlies last season, but it's true. As much as Jabari is a wasted pick in the Top 3... you can make a pretty strong case for him going to the Jazz No.4 overall. Plus, it's a win-win for "BYU" because the entire population gets a new spouse.

There's no reason the draft shouldn't go:

1. CLE - Wiggins.
2. MIL - Embiid.
3. PHI - Exum.
4. ORL - Parker.

Which means it won't go that way.

Embiid over Wiggins, slightly, before the serious nature of Embiid's foot leaked.

That news gave Wiggins a small edge.

Last edited:
Utah needs scoring desperately. I can't believe there was a team that scored at a lower rate than the Grizzlies last season, but it's true. As much as Jabari is a wasted pick in the Top 3... you can make a pretty strong case for him going to the Jazz No.4 overall. Plus, it's a win-win for "BYU" because the entire population gets a new spouse.

There's no reason the draft shouldn't go:

1. CLE - Wiggins.
2. MIL - Embiid.
3. PHI - Exum.
4. ORL - Parker.

Which means it won't go that way.

Embiid over Wiggins, slightly, before the serious nature of Embiid's foot leaked.

That news gave Wiggins a small edge.
Philly wouldn't dare pass on a natural scorer like Bari to pair two lanky guards who can't shoot the ball well.

Embiid creates a front court logjam. Sanders can't be moved, his stock has plummeted with a long-term, big money deal. Unless you plan to play Sanders at the 4 alongside Embiid and trade Henson plus Ilyasova.

It's like one side of the court doesn't matter.

They don't ever hear.

Last edited:
They were also dead last in offensive rating last year. so they need scoring too.

Plus Noel will play this year... and while he's not going to make them a top defensive team by himself.. he's there to play defense.

With Embiid's injury taking him out of contention.. it's got to be between Wiggins or Bari. Cleveland seems like a natural fit for Wiggins and likewise the Bucks for Jabari. Cavs get a freak athlete who can improve their perimeter defense and his ceiling is arguably the highest in the draft. While the Bucks get their franchise player who will step in and carry the scoring load.. who gets to play close to him.

That's 1 and 2 to me.. and how it should be right now. The 76ers is where things get interesting.

Embiid getting hurt really did ruin everything :lol: Embiid, Jabari, Wiggins made so much sense for everyone.. hell even Orlando gets Exum at 4 and they're happy too.

Last edited:
Parker is a lock to the Bucks, their owner already came out and said he's not taking Embiid. Once the Cavs take Wiggins, Jabari is going to Milwaukee which is near his hometown.

It's a complete mystery to me what the Sixers are thinking.. can't wait for draft day

Parker "tanking" his workout is just a stupid rumor.

Because if he didn't wanna play for the Cavs he could've just said NO.

NO workout. NO interview. He wasn't forced to do this work out.

Back
Top Bottom