2014 NBA Draft Thread

Craft isn't playing in the league. 
laugh.gif

I just watched some of Keith's better games online and I don't see it. Keith slashes a lot and plays more of a face to the basket game. Doug seems to be more comfortable with his back to the basket and with his mid/ log range game.

Doug aint posting up no nba 3/4s like he did in college, strictly a spot up player like keith was

Aaron Craft is 6'2 200 pounds....where is that small for a point guard :lol: not everybody is MCW or Exum. He's also quick as **** and all he wants to do is play great defense, hustle and set up the offense. He will have a place on somebody's bench in the NBA.

I just watched some of Keith's better games online and I don't see it. Keith slashes a lot and plays more of a face to the basket game. Doug seems to be more comfortable with his back to the basket and with his mid/ log range game.

Doug aint posting up no nba 3/4s like he did in college, strictly a spot up player like keith was

dude...Keith was not a spot up player. Have you not watched his games?

And I'm sure no one thought Dirk would post up anybody his first few years in Dallas. Posting up does not mean pushing people back and powering them Shaq style. It means they are more comfortable with their backs to the basket and I see some of that in Doug.

All in all, I think Keith Van Horn is a bad comparison. Let's just move on.

I still think he'll be someone's third point guard in the NBA.

Last edited:
People calling Dougie a spot up shooter? Its not possible to be one of the greatest college scorers ever as a spot up shooter.

Back
Top Bottom