2014 NBA Draft Thread

I like Hood, but I agree with P on him being mainly a solid 3 point shooter. It'll be interesting if he'll end up being a good enough defender to start one day, though. Drafting a 3-D guy in the late teens/early to mid 20's is not a bad thing.

Last edited:
I think Hood's jump shot will hold up unlike Johnson's.

Maybe Dorell Wright?
Rodney isn't that good of a shooter. He's more of a slasher than a spot up guy. He can also create his own shot. I don't see the whole only being a spot up shooter. His knock last year was for his defense. He struggles with it and his nerves(he got sick before and during a couple games last season)
I don't know...I mean six 3PT/40 Mins to the tune of 42% accuracy this past season is pretty impressive. Back at Mississippi St., he was at nearly five 3PT/40 Mins on a respectable 36%.

I don't know...I mean six 3PT/40 Mins to the tune of 42% accuracy this past season is pretty impressive. Back at Mississippi St., he was at nearly five 3PT/40 Mins on a respectable 36%.
For the most part I remember him not taking many dumb 3's. Being on the floor with Jabari allowed him alot of uncontested threes. I didn't get a chance to watch him much at Miss St because they were pretty bad his one season there.

I feel like he should go late lotto-late teens. He's a potential starter in the league if he can fix things on the defensive side of the ball

For the most part I remember him not taking many dumb 3's. Being on the floor with Jabari allowed him alot of uncontested threes. I didn't get a chance to watch him much at Miss St because they were pretty bad his one season there.

I feel like he should go late lotto-late teens. He's a potential starter in the league if he can fix things on the defensive side of the ball
I trust your eval since you watch Duke as much as anyone.

That range sounds about right for him. I think the Bulls or Celtics could work.

Bulls need a more creative scorer IMO. I'm guessing they go PG and SG with their picks unless they make a deal. Payton and Hairston would be great for them. Two good defenders and then Hairston adds a scoring punch.

The Cleveland Cavaliers select.......Julius Randle from Kentucky.
I used to like you.
roll.gif

As long as Dan Gilbert doesn't get in the way, they'll pick Embiid.

They drafting for lebrons "never gonna happen" return i would draft Wiggins and say **** waiting on LeBron its your team trade tristan and waiters if i could get klove....but other than that expect to go back to lotto in 2015

Doug reminds me of van horn

I just watched some of Keith's better games online and I don't see it. Keith slashes a lot and plays more of a face to the basket game. Doug seems to be more comfortable with his back to the basket and with his mid/ log range game.

If there was someone putting a hand up when Smart shoots, he'd be kicking out his leg. :lol:

Last edited:
Craft will definitely have a spot in the league for a long time for those things alone. He might be on the end of someone's bench his whole career but he'll be that Kevin Ollie/Anthony Carter "how the hell is this guy still in the league" type.

Craft will definitely have a spot in the league for a long time for those things alone. He might be on the end of someone's bench his whole career but he'll be that Kevin Ollie/Anthony Carter "how the hell is this guy still in the league" type.
Future coach after a decade running point for a second unit.

No, he won't. No one wants someone that small who literally cannot shoot the ball.

Back
Top Bottom