2014 NBA Draft Thread

This summer league rookie class compared to last summer league
roll.gif

Last year with that class
sick.gif
Olynk was basically the highlight of the summer

Summer league gonna be :pimp: this year

Smh @ the nba for jacking the Orlando summer league announcing from Dante and galante

Those two summers were hilarious

Last edited:
Trading #1 for Horford is a big no no.

No chance Bulls trade Noah or Blazers trade LMA.

Cavs will most definitely be selecting at #1

Cleveland shopping the #1 pick is a bad thing. Not because it's a bad idea, but it's because we all know Cleveland would make a dumb decision with it 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Anybody can come up with a rumour now.

No way Cavs trading away the first pick for Horford. Last year's draft maybe, this year hell no. 

I know the circumstances of his rookie year but you guys really sound sleep banking on bennett :lol:. Now I know how I looked when I used to hype up Brian cook

Summer league gonna be :pimp: this year

Smh @ the nba for jacking the Orlando summer league announcing from Dante and galante

Those two summers were hilarious

NT takeover :pimp:

Last edited:
Horrific comparison. Who the **** is Brian Cook??

Anthony Bennett went #1

MISSED NBA Pre-draft workouts
MISSED NBA Draft combine
MISSED Summer League

imagine missing all of that?? for a rookie.

he was badly out of shape.

People tend to forget that.

Mike Brown had atrocious rotations. Bennett didn't play often.

He's 21. Showed glimpses of very solidness.

Not saying he'll be a star, but the bust label is laughable.

Bennett is like the weirdest 1st pick..

Like I obviously expect more from Kyrie, and I'll expect more from whoever the Cavs take this year :lol:

I wasn't comparing the players but at the same time who the **** is Anthony bennett? At this point Brian cook's career is illustrious compared to his. That's what I'm saying, what has bennett done to warrant being able to laugh at Brian cook comparisons or to have his name and "flourish" in the same sentence. Your optimism is based on faith more than reason is all I'm saying

Not defending him though. He had a very poor rookie season, but the whole class sucked this past year.

OK cool, that's all I was saying. He doesn't really deserve to be defended at this point

Last edited:
The problem with Bennett is he has one of those body types where he can get fat and out of shape real quick. He's probably gonna have that problem his whole career if he doesn't get really, really dedicated quick.

I know right...who the hell would wanna give up anything for a 6'7 point guard who's a triple double threat every night that just won ROY.

Scrub.

Farmer for MCW. Do it Mitch.
Yes, completely misconstrue what I said. You said "a hell of a haul". Not anything. MCW is still an awful shooter and questionable decision maker. Winning ROY with this draft class is an amazing feat, right?

Besides, there are two better PG prospects in this draft than MCW. Teams would be more likely to make a big move if they fell in love with them IMO.
that sounds a lot like marcus smart who most of yall in love with.

Reviewing Smart games the past few days...he's got to be the most egregious flopper ever at the college level I've ever watched. It's really shameful. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom