• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're gonna suck. But I'm damn excited to see us play some damn ball. I'm gonna enjoy these last 2 years of Kobe's career whether were top 5 lottery bad or playoff mediocre.

Either way, I can't wait. :pimp:
Same here, including the Kobe part. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him, for 2 reasons, that make perfect sense to anyone analytical enough to try and guess. :lol:

Season will be rough, but it's the Lakers i'll enjoy it nonetheless.

I just really hope we can celebrate victories in here without being scolded for being dumb and not thinking about the future...

Go Lakers!

tumblr_mtrh0oO9AS1qjpqono1_500.gif

tumblr_lxz5d4vvNg1qdsgio.gif

I just really hope we can celebrate victories in here without being scolded for being dumb and not thinking about the future...

Long as those same folks don't scold those of us pissed about wins, then it'll be all good. Happened a lot last year where the ones that cheered for losses were berated, but then complaints were made when it was thrown the other direction. Which don't make much sense.

I think it'll be better this year. It's gonna be pretty tough to tank "enough" so we'll mostly focus on the Houston pick moreso than our own.

Same here, including the Kobe part. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him, for 2 reasons, that make perfect sense to anyone analytical enough to try and guess. :lol:

The **** storm that he's gonna throw if he's playing and the team still sucks?

Excited/afraid/curious to see how and when it happens

Last edited:
Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus 7m
Interesting wrinkle - Xavier Henry was not re-signed to Lakers at minimum but for remaining room exception $1.082 million - 1yr deal

Interesting, because HoopsHype has it at 981,084.

And I swear, Lin is 14 mil cash value, but was supposed to only be 8 mil-ish in terms of cap value, but they have him at 14,898,938

Steve Nash: ‘I Think This is My Last Season’
July 28, 2014

Last season, while rehabbing from numerous old-man ailments, Steve Nash spent most of his time filming a web video series that focused on the quickly approaching end to his brilliant NBA career. Nash recently stated the obvious – the 2014-’15 campaign will more than likely be his final go-around in the NBA. Per the LA Daily News:

“I think this is my last season,” said the 40-year-old Nash in a video posted by Sport TV. “But I still love to play, practice and work on my game. I’m going to spend hopefully many many years living this life without basketball. It’ll be nice to play one more year.”

[quote name="CP1708"]
Long as those same folks don't scold those of us pissed about wins, then it'll be all good. Happened a lot last year where the ones that cheered for losses were berated, but then complaints were made when it was thrown the other direction. Which don't make much sense. [/quote]No, it'll be all good regardless of whether or not you feel people are being inconsistent. You ain't no thread police, and people shouldn't be afraid to disagree w/ you, knowing you'll take that disagreement as both an attack and an invitation to mock them, in what you call 'retaliation'.

if were making teams for the lakers this season, i would like to propose team 42 wins :nerd:

After the current poll expires, we can pick the prediction win totals. You can give your official total then and the OP will be updated like last year's. We had 2 people predict the correct number last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom