• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the current poll expires, we can pick the prediction win totals. You can give your official total then and the OP will be updated like last year's. We had 2 people predict the correct number last year.
why do i smell....a prize? :nerd:

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: I don't have anything to give, so no there won't be prizes.

What did the two winners get last season?

comicbookguy.gif

worst. OP. ever.

I feel pretty safe assuming plenty agree with your assessment. Very well could be thee most agreed upon thing in this thread. :lol:

Lakers make it official, Byron Scott press conference tomorrow morning.

Wes Johnson officially signed today, only one left is Clarkson.

Whatever happened with Kane?? Haven't heard too much about him as of late

He got off to a slow start in the Summer League but got better every game. Showed he was a great prospect and is supposedly gaining a lot of interest throughout the league if the Lakers don't sign him.

The problem is he's a Point guard and with Nash. Lin and Clarkson on the roster.... he doesn't have a good shot to make the team. Liked him too.

Hopefully the Lakers still sign him though.... his numbers weren't other-wordly in the summer league but he had nice all around numbers(points, rebounds, assists, steals, good FG%,)

Last edited:
We might as well sign him. We all know Nash is gonna play like 2.36 games this season
That's an open PG spot. Send him to the DL

I didn't think Kane was very good in SL.

Not to mention this roster has enough point guards as is.

29th in defense last year |I

No way we can be that bad this year , right.............right ?

Last edited:
Pestimestically, I could say the team is smaller with the losses of Pau and Kaman up front :smile:lol), eight players are returning from last season's team and Kobe is probably worse on defense than Meeks on a night to night basis.

[quote name="MJsaver"]

29th in defense last year |I

No way we can be that bad this year , right.............right ?[/quote]I'm worried, for real. :lol:

Saw on some other Lakers site (can't remember which) that Byron had said something like the team "better be ready to play defense", and I was like "Says who? You? You were like almost dead last, bruh." :lol:

But, I mean, we'll see. That Finals Nets team wasn't terrible on defense. Same w/ his Hornets squad: not terrible on defense (they had David West, no?)

Maybe that's what he meant when he said the team better be ready defensively: "Better be ready, because defensively, we will not be terrible. We will be unterrible." :lol:

Like I said, just have to see for ourselves. My 2 worries w/ him are defensively, and being a player's coach, and if that says Swaggy at the 3, that's what I mean. I couldn't see Pop or Phil or Auerbach being like "Yeah, trying Swaggy at the 3."

But... just because he uses a player's pop name doesn't mean he doesn't mean Xs & Os, and doesn't mean he can't implement them.

We'll see.

I'm giving you a fair shake, #4. We'll see...

Last edited:
Byron Scott's Cavs finished in the bottom five defensively three years in a row. That hasn't been done in the 30 team era.

There's a few caveats to the dubious feat, but still. :pimp:

Seems like opinions on scott vary depending on if you focus on the nets/Hornets years versus the Cleveland years. Kyrie Irving in his rookie year was dead last in defense by the way and hasn't gotten much better.

Last edited:
Scott's tentures all tend to end the same; He starts out relatively well (besides the Cavs job), burns out his players with his outdated old school approach(es), they tune out and he gets fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom