2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
vlade  
pimp.gif

Q: Another time when you tend to pop into my consciousness is whenever I deal with Kobe Bryant. I sat down with him recently to talk about his new documentary, and it made me wonder: have you guys ever talked about that infamous trade in '96. (Divac was traded from the Lakers to the Charlotte Hornets in the deal that gave the Lakers Bryant's rights and set the stage for his storied career in Los Angeles.)

A:  Maybe very briefly. My last year in the NBA, he was my teammate (in 2004-05). Or I would say, I was his teammate. It was fun. You know when you start something, and you make a big circle and you come to the end. It was a lovely story that I finished my career with Kobe, with somebody who I was traded for. I have a lot of respect for the guy. I think he's definitely, by far, the best talent that I ever, ever played with. (It's) obviously very close with Magic (Johnson) and Chris Webber, Glen Rice and Peja Stojakovic — it's unbelievable experience for me to have a teammate like that next to me.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...anadive-flopping-lakers-kobe-bryant/24666243/

The Lakers’ injury woes definitely qualify them for hardship – four players missing at least three games and continuing to miss games – and the ability to sign a 16th player. Depending on Young’s timeline for return, the Lakers could even petition for a 17th player.

Can someone explain why we still have Steve Nash on the roster after the deadline?

Why not waive him to create a spot for Brown?

The Lakers’ injury woes definitely qualify them for hardship – four players missing at least three games and continuing to miss games – and the ability to sign a 16th player. Depending on Young’s timeline for return, the Lakers could even petition for a 17th player.

Can someone explain why we still have Steve Nash on the roster after the deadline?

Why not waive him to create a spot for Brown?

Cap hold probably.

How are the pistons favored tonight? Im expecting a laker win so ill be watching without being angry if they win

Now if the pistons are up big and lakers cone back thats a different story lol

At the end of the half tarik black and ed davis leading the team in rebounds. Boozer with a minimal impact. Jordan clarkson thoroughly out playing jeremy lin. Reggie jackson largely a non factor. Lakers trail by 1

Lol come on now you guys had to know we would win. Both the pistons and especially the knicks suck. Like the knicks probably wont win anymore games

Were screwed though i have a feeling two teams will jump ahead of us in the lottery

Is that how the lottery works or do they just select the number one pick and rest go in order?

Lottery is hella rigged though why wouldnt they show the balls being picked live on tv if it wasnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom