2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
jFN3QVl.gif
I love you 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So no cap smoothing, and probably cap spike in 2016-2017.

permitting Durant stays healthy, we could max 2 players no? 

I absolute love Kobe but he needs to go awaaaaaay ugh
I'm gonna be sad to see him go but I need this next Laker chapter to start. Hearing him talk about handing keys over and dna.... :smh:
What player wants to walk into that

Hopefully one that is ready to win chips at any cost. There's already one player currently with that DNA.

Manup, my dude. :smokin

It's so beautiful I could cry. :smokin

Thanks. All my reps are belong to you.

I asked a bunch of people if they could help me out, taking out all the bands and Titans, so it's just Lakers, Angels, Sparks, UK, and LA Rams. I have urls for the pics, because they're all saved to my photobucket. Just need someone to make them all into a gif, like my now previous avy.

Literally been asking for 2 years, PMing people that I know do avys.

No dice. :lol:

You're telling me that in 2 years you couldn't figure how to do it yourself? :lol: you're better than that ska

Are the Rams coming back to LA forreal?
LA's trying for it. Rams owner Kroenke (sp?) has enough land in the LA area and a stadium plan for long term housing of the Rams, as well as working with the Colosseum for immediate, short-term housing.

His two biggest issues with them staying in STL are lack of fan support and the crappy stadium. STL is trying to propose plans for a new stadium, but as far as fan support, this is STL Cardinals country (baseball), and that's not going to change anytime soon. (And I say 'this is' like I live out here, because I live an hour and a half away from STL.) They supported the championship STL Rams out here, but as us sports fans knew, supporting a team when they're champions is easy. The Rams have been gone nearly 20 years, and there is STILL considerable support in LA for them. But if the Rams were to leave STL right now, STL Rams fans would be GHOST in 5 years, tops.

Last edited:
So no cap smoothing, and probably cap spike in 2016-2017.

permitting Durant stays healthy, we could max 2 players no? 
It will depend on what they spend this summer.

But they should have at least one max slot and change leftover for another sizeable slot if they use up all the cap space this summer.

I asked a bunch of people if they could help me out, taking out all the bands and Titans, so it's just Lakers, Angels, Sparks, UK, and LA Rams. I have urls for the pics, because they're all saved to my photobucket. Just need someone to make them all into a gif, like my now previous avy.

Literally been asking for 2 years, PMing people that I know do avys.

No dice. :lol:

You're telling me that in 2 years you couldn't figure how to do it yourself? :lol: you're better than that ska
Could have if it were important enough to me, sure. Considering I need an avy about every 5 years, meh. :lol: Things I've learned in the last 2 years, though: how to make an omelette, homemade alfredo sauce, continued strategies for raising a boy in a non-corporal/non-physical way, and coaching baseball & football. Didn't know any of those things 2 years ago, but learned them all in the last 2 years.

Making avys? Not so much, and I'm ok with that. :smile:

Lakers won.

Laker will win Thursday.

It's a lottery.

At this point just gotta hope for the best....

An omelette though? All you need is a non stick pan and some pam :rofl: :rofl:
If it's that easy, everyone could do it, first try.

They can't.

I doubt you can, but I'm positive that you couldn't your first try. Took a few times.

I'm talking about no burnt egg anywhere on the whole thing, nice combo of melted cheese & ingredients in the middle, and a nice fold keeping it all in.

An omelette though? All you need is a non stick pan and some pam :rofl: :rofl:
If it's that easy, everyone could do it, first try.

They can't.

I doubt you can, but I'm positive that you couldn't your first try. Took a few times.

I'm talking about no burnt egg anywhere on the whole thing, nice combo of melted cheese & ingredients in the middle, and a nice fold keeping it all in.

Damb b, I just use onions and I like my eggs over cooked so it's easy for me. :lol:

You fold the cooked eggs over the onions?

I preheat the pan, spray some Pam.
While it's heating
I crack the eggs open in a bowl, mix onions, green peppers, spices, then when the pans hot I put the egg mix in the pan and make sure the eggs spread on the whole pan, let it sit for like a min then flip it when it's ready. No folding, just a circle. I always cook thoroughly tho, I hate wet omelettes. :lol:

You could have pmed me for advice on sauce and making babies. You swirl the hips to make a girl, you put a dip in the back to have a boy

You fold the cooked eggs over the onions?

I preheat the pan, spray some Pam.
While it's heating
I crack the eggs open in a bowl, mix onions, green peppers, spices, then when the pans hot I put the egg mix in the pan and make sure the eggs spread on the whole pan, let it sit for like a min then flip it when it's ready. No folding, just a circle. I always cook thoroughly tho, I hate wet omelettes. :lol:
That's not an omelette.

That's scrambled eggs.

In a circle.

A non folded omelette? What is this wizardry you speak of. Currently mixing kale, turkey, peppers, and cheddar cheese as my go too omelette mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom